Windows 10: Scheduler.exe Annoying when turning off the pc

Discus and support Scheduler.exe Annoying when turning off the pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am experiencing a series of errors in Windows 10 this particular error appears when I press the shutdown or restart button, it lasts for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nestor A. Sanchez, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Scheduler.exe Annoying when turning off the pc

Hello, I am experiencing a series of errors in Windows 10 this particular error appears when I press the shutdown or restart button, it lasts for a defined time of 5 seconds and then a window appears saying "scheduler.exe is ending a program" and it takes around 10 seconds to finish that task something that in Windows 10 1909 did not appear I want to request a patch to solve this registry error I do not really know what causes it because I install my updates very well and I am always up to date with them, according to what I have read In forums, this message can be manipulated from regedit, so I mentioned the registry. I don't know if it's an error from2004, if so, please attend to the problem.

:)

Nestor A. Sanchez, Sep 8, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 8, 2020
  3. reden Win User
    Annoying .exe file

Scheduler.exe Annoying when turning off the pc [​IMG]

well here are some of the results with different .exe(fsd5ACD, fsd82BD, fsd93E6, fsdB25A, fsdE372, gp_up_324832, LenovoSHAREit, Opera_NI_stable, VuuPCSetup_full) files i found on temp folder

Also check my programs which r installed from my computer

So let me ask again. if its ok erase the file on this folder C:\Users\rednt\AppData\Local\Temp.

reden, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Scheduler.exe Annoying when turning off the pc

Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Scheduler.exe Annoying when turning off the pc

1. Scheduler.exe Annoying when turning off the pc - Similar Threads - Scheduler exe Annoying

2. How to turn off the annoying notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  3. How to turn off the annoying notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  4. I used task scheduler to turn off my pc, now it won't turn on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I used task scheduler to turn off my pc, now it won't turn on: I followed the instructions on wikihow and it worked but now it won't turn on anymore. Can you help me? submitted by /u/DaveTheHippie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kl1tbu/i_used_task_scheduler_to_turn_off_my_pc_now_it/
  5. Schedule a time for computer to turn off/sleep?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Schedule a time for computer to turn off/sleep?: Is there a setting to turn my computer off at 11pm and turn it back on at 7am? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/schedule-a-time-for-computer-to-turn-offsleep/dc0ed1e2-d3e1-4294-bba5-de602ab6b171
  6. PC Turning off when booting to desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Turning off when booting to desktop: Hi so i recently built this pc and had many problems installing windows, managed to install windows 8.1 after many failed attempts and now we're stuck on booting to SOMETIMES the desktop and maybe after 5-40 seconds pc will turn off and black display. I've tried startup...
  7. When I restart pc it turns off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When I restart pc it turns off: When I restart my pc it turns off but all the lights and fans are still on. When i shut it down it down it works perfectly fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-restart-pc-it-turns-off/79c267bb-44f8-4ec3-804a-80ff1f06cd2f
  8. PC not detecting when monitor turns off

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC not detecting when monitor turns off: I have my PC connected to a TCL 4K TV via an Active HDMI cable. Unlike my Mac, which usually detects when an external monitor is off and brings windows to the active display, my PC does not know the difference between when the TV is on or off. So, whenever I want to turn it...
  9. Lights on when PC is turned off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lights on when PC is turned off: Hi, I have a mouse and keyboard that have RGB lights. When I turn off my computer the lights stay on the keyboard and mouse (this happens when they are connected to the back of the computer, straight into the motherboard.... So I tried plugging them into the top front...
  10. Annoying .exe file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying .exe file: [img] can somebody help me to remove this? It open once in while. Thanks #windows10home 15812