Windows 10: Scheduler: workstation unlock

Discus and support Scheduler: workstation unlock in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have this small thing that I want to do: When my laptop resumes sleep/hibernate I want to run a small script (.bat) that requires to be run as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Hellebore, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Hellebore Win User

Scheduler: workstation unlock

I have this small thing that I want to do: When my laptop resumes sleep/hibernate I want to run a small script (.bat) that requires to be run as administrator.

I have created a Task on Scheduler.
    • Under General tab I've been experimented with all the options.
    • On Triggers tab I've used "logon" and "startup" which have succeded but are useless to me; so the only active I have now is "workstation unlock".
    • Actions: start a program
    So, while my task is able to start on logon and startup why can't it start on workstation unlock?

:)

Hellebore, Feb 6, 2016

2. Synaptics Touchpad 3 Finger Gestures not working in Windows 10 with Lenovo Flex 3

Hi MD,

Can you please tell me how to make batch file. I have an HP spectre x360 and this issue is, frankly, killing me. I plan to link it to a task scheduler and run it on workstation unlock. I suggest you do the same as the whole problem will then virtually disappear.

Thanks a lot.

Nayan Manchanda, Feb 6, 2016
  3. SteveYeo7 Win User
    Microsoft Updates for Windows 10 is draining network bandwidth

Because even if we implement it, the workstation download microsoft update patches on random schedule by itself.

SteveYeo7, Feb 6, 2016
Thema:

Scheduler: workstation unlock

1. Scheduler: workstation unlock - Similar Threads - Scheduler workstation unlock

2. Is it possible to require a password to log into a domain workstation, but unlock it with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to require a password to log into a domain workstation, but unlock it with...: So when users log in first thing, they would still need a password. But if they lock their desktop for a break and come back, they could unlock it with just a pin number?...
  3. Is it possible to require a password to log into a domain workstation, but unlock it with...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it possible to require a password to log into a domain workstation, but unlock it with...: So when users log in first thing, they would still need a password. But if they lock their desktop for a break and come back, they could unlock it with just a pin number?...
  4. Is it possible to require a password to log into a domain workstation, but unlock it with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Workstation: Within my company we want to utilize the remote access for each computer to aid in tech. Is there a way to purchase the workstation for the company ? Or would it need to new purchased for the each new computer/laptop we have? Where is there a pricing list for something like...
  6. Keyboard repeat rate and delay reset after hibernation and workstation screen unlock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard repeat rate and delay reset after hibernation and workstation screen unlock: This problem is found multiple times without resolution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-repeat-rate-and-delay-reset-after/5482e452-ce0c-41f0-a67a-49cbcea5618c
  7. workstation service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    workstation service: hello any one? help? work station service does not work at all there is no fix, no resolution HELLO? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/workstation-service/3c5248fc-10cd-4c02-bfbf-eb2e47666d4f
  8. Workstation Service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Workstation Service: Hello All, We have a backup server that over the weekend started having some issues. All our backups were failing due to a RPC error. After some investigation i noticed in our event log we have a bunch of errors starting oct 4th in regards to failing services. The one...
  9. Windows 10 Require password to login, but allow PIN to unlock locked workstation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Require password to login, but allow PIN to unlock locked workstation: Hi Everyone, Is there a method to require a password on login, but then allow PIN to unlock a locked workstation? The problem is that when users always use their PIN, they forget their password. If they are subsequently required to login to another workstation, or their...
  10. Task Scheduler is running script On workstation unlock and At log on..

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler is running script On workstation unlock and At log on..: I have a task scheduled to play a sound when I unlock my computer, but after a restart or boot it also plays at log on. How do I make Task Scheduler stop running this script 'at log on'? 114049