Windows 10: Schermo in tilt, intermittente, oppure lento

Discus and support Schermo in tilt, intermittente, oppure lento in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ho un PC ACER ASPIRE E1-522 e al momento, non so se dopo aggiornamenti di Windows o uso di alcuni programmi, non riesco a fare altro se non accendere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pippi85, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Pippi85 Win User

Schermo in tilt, intermittente, oppure lento

Ho un PC ACER ASPIRE E1-522 e al momento, non so se dopo aggiornamenti di Windows o uso di alcuni programmi, non riesco a fare altro se non accendere il PC, mettere il PIN, è usare la sequenza da tastiera Alt + Cntr + Canc. Altre non ne conosco, o non riesco ad usarle, non appaiono le finestre sullo schermo. Sto usando Windows 10, da quando l'ho installato, dopo l' uscita, da qualche anno.

Come posso fare?

Schermo in tilt, intermittente, oppure lento [​IMG]Schermo in tilt, intermittente, oppure lento [​IMG]

:)

Pippi85, Apr 1, 2020

2. Install of SDK Certificates on ATT Tilt Blocked

I couldn't find the script i had created but if you have a registry editor for the tilt you can follow the following steps if not the I suggest resco registry editor which can be found at handango.com. Its not a free program but you can download the 30-day
    trial and since all you need to do is modify a registry entry and unless you do a hard reset you won't have to do it again.

• find HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies.
    [*]
    • Change the following registry items:

• 00001001 overwrite the 2 with 1

• 00001005 overwrite the 16 with 40

• 00001017 overwrite the 128 with 144

• Now, it is possible to download the certificate from the server and install

hchavarria, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Jags1979 Win User
    AT&T Tilt - Problem setting ringtones

Hello,

I just purchased a new AT&T tilt phone, and I downloaded a ringtone from the Microsoft community. I made sure to place this in the "My Ringtones" folder. However, this does not appear in the list of ringtones under Settings --> Phone.

Can anyone please suggest how to set a ringtone that I have downloaded?

Thanks.

Jags1979, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Schermo in tilt, intermittente, oppure lento

my cpu only boots up when tilted on a flat surface

I would suggest you thoroughly unplug it and re-plug all the wires carefully. I reckon something is loose and when you're tilting it it's falling into place. Go through everyone component and make sure they're fully in and make sure all power connectors aren't damaged or tilted out.

lorraine walsh, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Schermo in tilt, intermittente, oppure lento

1. Schermo in tilt, intermittente, oppure lento - Similar Threads - Schermo tilt intermittente

2. Schermo blu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Schermo blu: Ciao sono Stojchev volevo chiedere aiuto con il schermo blu per la prima volta quando ho tentato l’aggiornamento da Windows 7 a 10 ma senza successo.Poi ho acquistato Windows 10 home e ho anche il cd di installazione ho fatto tutto come da procedura installato coretto andava...
  3. Zoom and tilting screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom and tilting screens: When in a Zoom meeting and I tilt the screen part of my lap top, Zoom shuts down Didn't used to, started happening a few weeks ago Yoga LeNovo running on Windows 10...
  4. Blue screening intermittentently, no concrete error.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screening intermittentently, no concrete error.: Hi All, I've recently upgrade my PC with a new motherboard, CPU, and SSD. I've had the bluescreen stop codes almost hourly that say: driver irql_less_or_not_equal System Service Exception And another one i didn't note down. It will sometimes not happen for hours, and...
  5. schermo nero

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    schermo nero: .Lo schermo del laptop si è spento improvvisamente ma il computer funziona bene.Cosa posso fare? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/schermo-nero/482a8242-7f3f-4448-a168-86e13772325f
  6. HP Tilt Pen

HP Tilt Pen: Thinking of purchasing the HP Tilt Pen. HP states its great with 'compatible notebooks'. How do Find which HP laptops the tilt pen is compatible with? I am hoping it is compatible with the HP Spectre x360 - 13-aw0059tu. I know this is a surface category but I couldn't find a...
  7. Tilt function not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tilt function not working: Hallo, i purchased a convertible 6 months ago and with it a tilt pen from the same manufacturer. The tilt function of the pen however hasn‘t been working ever since. I was told by the support service of the manufacturer that this function was disabled by microsoft in build...
  8. Windows Lento

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Lento: Meu Windows 7 Ultimate Esta Estranho, Eu Inicio A Introduçao Normal Do Simbolo Do Windows 7 Mais Fica Parado A, Eu Restauro Ele E Depois De 3 Dias Tudo Denovo, Ele Tambem Quando O Google Ele Fica Bugado Pagina Sem Resposta A Tela Fica Branca E Aparecida Que Tem Que Fazer Mais...
  9. Live tilte

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live tilte: Some live tiles don't show information such as Weather and Spotify. But some Live titles such as Photos or Messenger still work well. I have tried many solutions but it didn't work. This takes more time to see the information. Please give me solutions. Thanks for read...
  10. Screen tilted left

Screen tilted left: My screen ha tilted left, how to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/screen-tilted-left/f93bda5d-4130-47f7-a6d0-96d13c056b1c