Windows 10: School Account and Insider Program

Discus and support School Account and Insider Program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello guys,I have a school account on my personal computer, alongside my main account. I mainly use it to have access to Office for free. But I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pedro Bartolo, Jul 19, 2021.

1. School Account and Insider Program

Hello guys,I have a school account on my personal computer, alongside my main account. I mainly use it to have access to Office for free. But I want to join insider program to update to W11, but to do that I was told I needed to disconnect my school account that is currently interfering with Windows settings such as diagnostic data and therefore insider program.I was wondering if I am going to lose something if I disconnect the school account? Perhaps some office files started with the school account? Or will I be just fine?Also, after joining insider program, will I be able to reconnect my sc

:)

Pedro Bartolo, Jul 19, 2021

2. 2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing the Microsoft Schools Program

Source: https://educationblog.microsoft.com/...hools-program/

Brink, Jul 19, 2021
  4. School Account and Insider Program

Can't add a school account?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below given methods and check if it works:

Method 1:

This issue may arise due to some file corruption, I suggest you to try running DISM tool and check if it works. To do so, refer the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to try to create a new user account and check if you still face this issue in new user account. To create it perform the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.
    • Click on User accounts and Family Safety.
    • Click on User Account and then click on Manage Accounts.
    • Now click on Add a new user and follow the instructions.
    • Sign out from the current User account and log-in using new User account and check if issue persist.
    Hope this information helps. Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

School Account and Insider Program

1. School Account and Insider Program - Similar Threads - School Account Insider

2. school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    school account: I have a school account that will not allow Microsoft to sign in. Therefore Microsoft will not allow me access to my school documents. I have been fussing with this for hours and I am hurting bad. I can not handle this stress. Someone help please....
  3. school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    school account: I have a school account that will not allow Microsoft to sign in. Therefore Microsoft will not allow me access to my school documents. I have been fussing with this for hours and I am hurting bad. I can not handle this stress. Someone help please....
  4. school account

school account: hello.I just got an account from the school and i want to add it to Windows, but i dont want the school control my PC. If I add another user account to the PC and I login with the school Microsoft account will this in any way affect my other regular user account in which I am...
  5. school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    school account: hello.I just got an account from the school and i want to add it to Windows, but i dont want the school control my PC. If I add another user account to the PC and I login with the school Microsoft account will this in any way affect my other regular user account in which I am...
  6. School account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    School account: I am trying to log into my school account on my laptop but when i try to it just says this. What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/school-account/0a204d1a-8751-44aa-b473-f2aa1e1f34f7
  7. School account

School account: I am trying to log into my school account on my laptop but when i try to it just says this. What does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/school-account/0a204d1a-8751-44aa-b473-f2aa1e1f34f7
  8. School Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    School Account: Hi,Last year my school gave me a hp laptop during lockdown for online learning since im broke,they said it would unlock.I've since graduated and started college which I still need the laptop for however I cant log into my personal account, Ive tried all the tricks on youtube...
  9. School account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    School account: I just got a new computer and I’ve been trying yo connect my school account because all the microsoft features are paid for . When ever i try to add it it says my account does not exist or it says “you’re all set” but then it does not connect . Is there a way i can fix this...
  10. school account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    school account: I have never created an account with my school info and its telling me I have an account. how can I find out this account information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/school-account/511d69f2-5de5-48ec-a839-ffec84f5dd2e