Windows 10: school account

Discus and support school account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have never created an account with my school info and its telling me I have an account. how can I find out this account information?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sydneyquinn, Sep 4, 2018.

1. school account

I have never created an account with my school info and its telling me I have an account. how can I find out this account information?

:)

sydneyquinn, Sep 4, 2018

2. Can't add a school account?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below given methods and check if it works:

Method 1:

This issue may arise due to some file corruption, I suggest you to try running DISM tool and check if it works. To do so, refer the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to try to create a new user account and check if you still face this issue in new user account. To create it perform the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.
    • Click on User accounts and Family Safety.
    • Click on User Account and then click on Manage Accounts.
    • Now click on Add a new user and follow the instructions.
    • Sign out from the current User account and log-in using new User account and check if issue persist.
    Hope this information helps. Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 4, 2018
  4. school account

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

school account

1. school account - Similar Threads - school account

2. My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office.: What I can do is.I can Sign in to MS Teams + OneNote on my PC and phone at home.I can sign into MSO365 on my PC + phone and Laptop through the web browser.What I cannot do is on my Laptop sign into MS Team or OneNote on my Laptop. The Laptop will not process the login.Yes the...
  3. My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office.: What I can do is.I can Sign in to MS Teams + OneNote on my PC and phone at home.I can sign into MSO365 on my PC + phone and Laptop through the web browser.What I cannot do is on my Laptop sign into MS Team or OneNote on my Laptop. The Laptop will not process the login.Yes the...
  4. Windows 11 - cannot use "work or school" Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - cannot use "work or school" Microsoft Account: Context - Relatively new Lenovo P3 workstation running Windows 11 Pro - 10.0.22631 build 22631. Was setup originally with a local account. I have M365 Business Standard and I purchased a Copilot 365 license. Copilot works in the Office applications, but the "Copilot...
  5. Windows 11 - cannot use "work or school" Microsoft Account

Windows 11 - cannot use "work or school" Microsoft Account: Context - Relatively new Lenovo P3 workstation running Windows 11 Pro - 10.0.22631 build 22631. Was setup originally with a local account. I have M365 Business Standard and I purchased a Copilot 365 license. Copilot works in the Office applications, but the "Copilot...
  6. I cannot log out of my school account. Highly irritating, I don't want it to keep logging...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot log out of my school account. Highly irritating, I don't want it to keep logging...: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-log-out-of-my-school-account-highly/14132ac3-8c71-41f2-b42a-17ff02e6f7ea
  7. I cannot log out of my school account. Highly irritating, I don't want it to keep logging...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot log out of my school account. Highly irritating, I don't want it to keep logging...: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-log-out-of-my-school-account-highly/14132ac3-8c71-41f2-b42a-17ff02e6f7ea
  8. I cannot log out of my school account. Highly irritating, I don't want it to keep logging...

9. Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account: Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-my-work-or-school-account-id-password-my/6b7d3326-5cc8-45cf-bbca-f0a84b7d73a0
  10. Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account

Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account: Loss my work or school account id password my memory how to recover my account please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loss-my-work-or-school-account-id-password-my/6b7d3326-5cc8-45cf-bbca-f0a84b7d73a0