Windows 10: school account

Discus and support school account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have never created an account with my school info and its telling me I have an account. how can I find out this account information?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sydneyquinn, Sep 4, 2018.

1. school account

I have never created an account with my school info and its telling me I have an account. how can I find out this account information?

:)

sydneyquinn, Sep 4, 2018

2. Can't add a school account?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below given methods and check if it works:

Method 1:

This issue may arise due to some file corruption, I suggest you to try running DISM tool and check if it works. To do so, refer the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to try to create a new user account and check if you still face this issue in new user account. To create it perform the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.
    • Click on User accounts and Family Safety.
    • Click on User Account and then click on Manage Accounts.
    • Now click on Add a new user and follow the instructions.
    • Sign out from the current User account and log-in using new User account and check if issue persist.
    Hope this information helps. Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 4, 2018
  4. school account

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

school account

1. school account - Similar Threads - school account

2. I can’t remove a Microsoft school administrated account. I mainly use macbooks apple

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can’t remove a Microsoft school administrated account. I mainly use macbooks apple: For example, I scan a google form on my phone And it shows up with the microsoft login to my school account. It says my own Microsoft account is already signed in, but if I choose that it will not let me go through because, due to the school administration...
  3. Enable Sign in and Sync using Work or School Account on Sticky Note on Windows 10 PC

Enable Sign in and Sync using Work or School Account on Sticky Note on Windows 10 PC: Hi Everyone,We are getting sign in and sync issues for a customer on their Modern Windows 10 PC using their Work or school account on the Sticky Notes application. Windows 10 PC is AAD joined and built using Autopilot. All policies are deployed via the Endpoint Manager...
  4. Work or school account can't be removed from the device 2

Work or school account can't be removed from the device 2: I have the same problem and there is still no solution. Original thread is locked for no reason.8<-----------------I've got a "work or school" account to which I no longer have access. I keep receiving notifications from Windows that say that "it needs to be fixed". So I'm...
  5. Do you need to add an account in access work or school if you're using an organization...

Do you need to add an account in access work or school if you're using an organization...: Hello,When working on a device which is already joined to the Azure AD. Do you need to connect the work or school section? or is this only for personal devices? Then get error:...
  6. Privacy concerns of connecting to work or school account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy concerns of connecting to work or school account: How much control does my company have over my computer if I am connected to companies Azure AD? I want to use my work computer for personal use, can they access my personal files and information such my browsing history, photos, saved password information etc.? There is no...
  7. Remove Work/school account and re-add it

Remove Work/school account and re-add it: I need to remove my work/school account and then re-add it. How do i go about doing that Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-workschool-account-and-re-add-it/2878a448-a07c-4b6e-b985-4e88f7c10cca
  8. Windows thinks I have a work or school account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows thinks I have a work or school account: When I try to remove my pin as a sign in option, it tells me that my organization doesn't allow a pin and to click to fix. Then it asks me to log in to my account, but won't let me -- it tells me I need to log in with a work or school account. This is my personal computer,...
  9. Windows Help With School Account?!?!!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Help With School Account?!?!!?: So i am running windows 10 education, and i (dont ask how) managed to get a local admin account from my IT support, now the issue is, i dont have true admin as i am still regulated by my organisation. I cant wipe the os and get windows 10 default as i has a 365 account logged...
  10. Work or School Account is not able to Disconnect - Keep Appearing

Work or School Account is not able to Disconnect - Keep Appearing: Hello, I have a work account that is connected to my windows 10, which has the wrong email/credentials and I'm trying to disconnect it but whenever I confirm that I want to disconnect, the screen refreshes and its still there. Any other method to remove this account?...