Windows 10: School account

Discus and support School account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to log into my school account on my laptop but when i try to it just says this. What does this mean?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lydiaxo, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Lydiaxo Win User

School account

I am trying to log into my school account on my laptop but when i try to it just says this. What does this mean?

:)

Lydiaxo, Mar 30, 2022

2. 2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 30, 2022
  3. Can't add a school account?

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below given methods and check if it works:

Method 1:

This issue may arise due to some file corruption, I suggest you to try running DISM tool and check if it works. To do so, refer the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

I suggest you to try to create a new user account and check if you still face this issue in new user account. To create it perform the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.
    • Click on User accounts and Family Safety.
    • Click on User Account and then click on Manage Accounts.
    • Now click on Add a new user and follow the instructions.
    • Sign out from the current User account and log-in using new User account and check if issue persist.
    Hope this information helps. Please post back with the results, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Mar 30, 2022
  4. Vesao Win User

School account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 30, 2022
Thema:

School account

1. School account - Similar Threads - School account

2. How to allow personal accounts after using a school account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to allow personal accounts after using a school account?: Back when I was in school, I logged into my school account so that I could use outlook and word, but ever since then, I have been unable to log back into my personal OneDrive account so nothing I do is syncing with the cloud. It just says that I cannot use a personal account....
  3. How to allow personal accounts after using a school account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to allow personal accounts after using a school account?: Back when I was in school, I logged into my school account so that I could use outlook and word, but ever since then, I have been unable to log back into my personal OneDrive account so nothing I do is syncing with the cloud. It just says that I cannot use a personal account....
  4. Preventing a Work or School account from being added to a Windows 11 workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preventing a Work or School account from being added to a Windows 11 workstation: I'm not trying to remove an account; I've seen a LOT of posts regarding how to remove an account, but not how to then PREVENT someone from adding a Work or School accounts under Settings Accounts. I'm the Global Administrator in my organization and have a shared desktop that...
  5. Preventing a Work or School account from being added to a Windows 11 workstation

Preventing a Work or School account from being added to a Windows 11 workstation: I'm not trying to remove an account; I've seen a LOT of posts regarding how to remove an account, but not how to then PREVENT someone from adding a Work or School accounts under Settings Accounts. I'm the Global Administrator in my organization and have a shared desktop that...
  6. I can’t access my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t access my school account: Hello,My Authenticator app is not letting me into my school account. I recently got a new phone and had to reenter my school email, but it keeps asking me to set up a two-step verification using a QR code provided by my ”account provider.” I’m not sure where to get the QR...
  7. I can’t access my school account

I can’t access my school account: Hello,My Authenticator app is not letting me into my school account. I recently got a new phone and had to reenter my school email, but it keeps asking me to set up a two-step verification using a QR code provided by my ”account provider.” I’m not sure where to get the QR...
  8. remove school mail account from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove school mail account from my computer: i at some point decided to log in with my school mail to my main pc and i cant find anywhere to remove the account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-school-mail-account-from-my-computer/48b5f44a-e176-41ae-aff4-794ae552a7ea
  9. remove school mail account from my computer

remove school mail account from my computer: i at some point decided to log in with my school mail to my main pc and i cant find anywhere to remove the account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-school-mail-account-from-my-computer/48b5f44a-e176-41ae-aff4-794ae552a7ea
  10. Can't add school account to my laptop; error code 80192EE7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't add school account to my laptop; error code 80192EE7: Hi all,I cannot add my bussiness account to my laptop. I have tried restarting my computer but it does not work. Every time it will show something went wrong.Any suggestions?Thanks....