Windows 10: school account

Discus and support school account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello.I just got an account from the school and i want to add it to Windows, but i dont want the school control my PC. If I add another user account to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lelieee, Sep 30, 2022.

1. lelieee Win User

school account

hello.I just got an account from the school and i want to add it to Windows, but i dont want the school control my PC. If I add another user account to the PC and I login with the school Microsoft account will this in any way affect my other regular user account in which I am logged in with my personal Microsoft account. If I create another user account in my PC will the second user account have office apps installed?thank you for your help

:)

lelieee, Sep 30, 2022

2. 2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 30, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Seperate Personal Microsoft Account from School Account

Hi wiz0213

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Open the Settings App.

Go to Accounts.

Select Your Info, is the School Account Email listed there?

Select Emails and Accounts, is the School Account Email listed there?

Select Access Work or School, is the School Account Email listed there?

DaveM121, Sep 30, 2022
  4. school account

Gérard Oomens, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

school account

1. school account - Similar Threads - school account

2. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account: Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign in, So I thought it was some technical glitch but when I set it up, I went into settings, and tried to sign in with my school...
  3. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account: Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign in, So I thought it was some technical glitch but when I set it up, I went into settings, and tried to sign in with my school...
  4. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  5. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  6. I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer: This morning I had no problems signing in with my new password but now I cant sign in. I have checked like 100 times that I put everything correctly. I tried to do the password reset but they keep saying authentication failed which does not match up because I took a...
  7. I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer

I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer: This morning I had no problems signing in with my new password but now I cant sign in. I have checked like 100 times that I put everything correctly. I tried to do the password reset but they keep saying authentication failed which does not match up because I took a...
  8. How to allow personal accounts after using a school account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to allow personal accounts after using a school account?: Back when I was in school, I logged into my school account so that I could use outlook and word, but ever since then, I have been unable to log back into my personal OneDrive account so nothing I do is syncing with the cloud. It just says that I cannot use a personal account....
  9. How to allow personal accounts after using a school account?

How to allow personal accounts after using a school account?: Back when I was in school, I logged into my school account so that I could use outlook and word, but ever since then, I have been unable to log back into my personal OneDrive account so nothing I do is syncing with the cloud. It just says that I cannot use a personal account....
  10. Preventing a Work or School account from being added to a Windows 11 workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preventing a Work or School account from being added to a Windows 11 workstation: I'm not trying to remove an account; I've seen a LOT of posts regarding how to remove an account, but not how to then PREVENT someone from adding a Work or School accounts under Settings Accounts. I'm the Global Administrator in my organization and have a shared desktop that...