Windows 10: School Email was deleted, now I can not access my computer

Discus and support School Email was deleted, now I can not access my computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I obtained a Windows 10 product key from my School with my login credentials having to be my school email + password. Recently though my school... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Alexander Stetson, Sep 24, 2020.

1. School Email was deleted, now I can not access my computer

Hi,

I obtained a Windows 10 product key from my School with my login credentials having to be my school email + password. Recently though my school email was deleted because I no longer attend the school and I am no longer able to have access to my computer. What do I do?

Thanks

:)

Alexander Stetson, Sep 24, 2020
  2. bro67 Win User

Setting up Exchange on Andriod with school Office 365 account

It depends if your school has blocked access for setting up on mobile device email clients. Contact your school or ask an instructor if they have a step-by-step guide to setup up on a mobile client if allowed.

bro67, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Fix "Work or School account problem" after deleting an e-mail account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that you are receiving an error related to your email account. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• When you say “I deleted the e-mail account” do you mean deleting the Microsoft account or deleting the account from your computer?
    • Are you using a Microsoft account to login to the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Accounts, and select
      Access work or school
      from the left pane.
    3. Now, click on the email account and select
      Disconnect
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions.

If this doesn’t work, you may want to try converting the account to a local account and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Accounts and select
      Your info
      from the left pane.
    3. Click on Sign in with a local account instead.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 24, 2020
  4. _axel_¨ Win User

School Email was deleted, now I can not access my computer

my school email is getting deleted

Hi my school email is getting deleted, i was wondering what i should do ,as i downloaded windows 10 with my school account and will probably not be able to log in to my pc when the email has been deleted.

_axel_¨, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

School Email was deleted, now I can not access my computer

1. School Email was deleted, now I can not access my computer - Similar Threads - School Email was

2. My computer thinks I have school/work email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer thinks I have school/work email: When I recover my computer. Instead of signing in with your Microsoft account. It said sign in with your work/school email to start. Any help will means a lot....
  3. My computer thinks I have school/work email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer thinks I have school/work email: When I recover my computer. Instead of signing in with your Microsoft account. It said sign in with your work/school email to start. Any help will means a lot....
  4. Made an account using my middle school but now my email has been deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Made an account using my middle school but now my email has been deleted.: I made an account on my HP stream laptop when I was in middle school and used that email but now my email has been deleted. How can I get back into my computer??...
  5. Made an account using my middle school but now my email has been deleted.

Made an account using my middle school but now my email has been deleted.: I made an account on my HP stream laptop when I was in middle school and used that email but now my email has been deleted. How can I get back into my computer??...
  6. How can i delete an old school account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i delete an old school account from my computer?: Hey!I want to delete this top user-email. It is an old email from my old school which access has been terminated/blocked. Whenever I press 'remove' on my personal account, it has no problem whatsoever deleting it. The problem is that there is no such button for the school...
  7. How can i delete an old school account from my computer?

How can i delete an old school account from my computer?: Hey!I want to delete this top user-email. It is an old email from my old school which access has been terminated/blocked. Whenever I press 'remove' on my personal account, it has no problem whatsoever deleting it. The problem is that there is no such button for the school...
  8. Access work or school & Email accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access work or school & Email accounts: What is the difference in connecting a work or school account under "access work or school" tab in settings vs adding a work or school account under "Email & Accounts">"Accounts used by other apps" tabs in settings. They seem similar, but do they have different end points...
  9. Deleting a "work or school" email account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting a "work or school" email account: I acquired a "work or school" email account to correspond remotely with a business that I was working with. This account was within that business's network. That relationship is no longer active and I want to delete that secondary email account from my PC. I can't figure out...
  10. my school email is getting deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my school email is getting deleted: Hi my school email is getting deleted, i was wondering what i should do ,as i downloaded windows 10 with my school account and will probably not be able to log in to my pc when the email has been deleted....