Windows 10: School I'D I can not complete two factor authentication because of mobile no changed.

Discus and support School I'D I can not complete two factor authentication because of mobile no changed. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Dear sir, This is Hasibuzzaman from UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA. user: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Matric no: A16MB4XXX This... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MD.HASIBUZZAMAN, Apr 14, 2020.

1. School I'D I can not complete two factor authentication because of mobile no changed.

Dear sir,
    This is Hasibuzzaman from UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA.
    user: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
    Matric no: A16MB4XXX

This school id for Microsoft windows I can not access two factor authentication. because I have changed my phone no.
    my new no: +6011214XXX

old no: +6011XXXX20

How can I change my number? and activate PIN on my computer.
    School I'D I can not complete two factor authentication because of mobile no changed. e8a40589-b6e6-4e82-abfd-9eb4b40a4e75?upload=true.jpg

:)

MD.HASIBUZZAMAN, Apr 14, 2020
  2. XTL
    xTL Win User

How To Create Two Factor Authentication for Remote Desktop

Hello artmanphoto, are you using the built in remote software that comes with windows 10 ?
    I too use remote software, so can i suggest you change to one of the following.
    Because the remote software that comes with windows is very insecure.

Anydesk
    To use 2 step authenticator with anydesk go here

Teamviewer
    To use 2 step authenticator with teamviewer go here

Splashtop
    To use 2 step authenticator with splashtop go here

Radmin
    Does not have 2 step authentication as far as i know.
    But it does have IP Filter, very high security.

All 4 have very high security,
    Anydesk, Splashtop & teamviewer all have so you can add two factor authentication with google authenticator.
    Personally i prefer radmin School I'D I can not complete two factor authentication because of mobile no changed. :)

* Had to add Anydesk to my suggestion because it's just to good to leave out *

3. log to a computer using multi-factor authentication server

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are looking options for implementing two factor authentication with the Azure multi-factor authentication sever.
    I would suggest you to refer the article on
    Getting started with the Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Server
    which contains information that could prove itself useful to you.

However, as your query is related to Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Sever. I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have experts and support professionals
    who are well equipped with the knowledge on Azure multi-factor authentication sever to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 14, 2020
  4. XTL
    xTL Win User

School I'D I can not complete two factor authentication because of mobile no changed.

How To Create Two Factor Authentication for Remote Desktop

Hello Bill sorry for the late reply.

You said that you were recently infected with a ransomware virus & that it probably came through your open remote desktop, so yes it's a good idea to change remote software, & skip windows RDP & jump desktop*Smile

Change the software from Windows RDP & Jump Desktop to Teamviewer.
    Install teamviewer on all computers.
    Set up unattended access on the computers you wish to connect to.
    ( You can do this in the installation process or when teamviewer is installed @ Settings > Security )

School I'D I can not complete two factor authentication because of mobile no changed. [​IMG]

And make a teamviewer account ( if you haven't already done so *Smile )
    This will make it so that you can connect to them through a list ( Once your signed in )
    which is very convenient.

School I'D I can not complete two factor authentication because of mobile no changed. [​IMG]

Also don't forget to add the two step authentication.

Let me know how it went School I'D I can not complete two factor authentication because of mobile no changed. :)
    // Mike

Thema:

School I'D I can not complete two factor authentication because of mobile no changed.

1. School I'D I can not complete two factor authentication because of mobile no changed. - Similar Threads - School I'D complete

2. TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION APP: I have come to a disappointing realization that I can no longer access my Facebook account using the authentication app. In an attempt to resolve the issue, I removed the app from my secondary phone, but this step did not alleviate the problem. I have reached out to Facebook...
  3. Two Factor Authentication Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Factor Authentication Issue: Two Factor Authentication has been forced upon all users who aren't already using it. I have a user that doesn't have a phone, therefore cannot use the authenticator app, and it doesn't even give the option to use a phone number. This user cannot get onto the system and this...
  4. Two Factor Authentication Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two Factor Authentication Issue: Two Factor Authentication has been forced upon all users who aren't already using it. I have a user that doesn't have a phone, therefore cannot use the authenticator app, and it doesn't even give the option to use a phone number. This user cannot get onto the system and this...
  5. Two factor authentication problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two factor authentication problem.: i using my accout since long time. i'm using two factor authentication for privacy purpose. recently i lost my mobile number and can't get that number. thats why i can't access my account properly. what should i do now? where i can prove my identity i have every documents....
  6. Two factor authentication problem.

Two factor authentication problem.: i using my accout since long time. i'm using two factor authentication for privacy purpose. recently i lost my mobile number and can't get that number. thats why i can't access my account properly. what should i do now? where i can prove my identity i have every documents....
  7. Two-factor Authentication Recovery

Two-factor Authentication Recovery: I had 2FA set up on an android phone which is now broken - I did not 'back-up' the Microsoft 2FA app unfortunately. Is there a way to restore the accounts I had on there with my new phone?...
  8. Two-factor Authentication Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two-factor Authentication Recovery: I had 2FA set up on an android phone which is now broken - I did not 'back-up' the Microsoft 2FA app unfortunately. Is there a way to restore the accounts I had on there with my new phone?...
  9. Two-factor Authentication Recovery

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Two Factor Authentication Issue

Two Factor Authentication Issue: I'll start by saying this is a temp account I created specifically to ask this question on the forum. I recently switched mobile devices and I had the Microsoft Authenticator app set up with my actual account on the old phone. When i transferred data to the new phone, i...