Windows 10: School Internet Problems

Discus and support School Internet Problems in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I bring my device to school, i'm usually having issues getting on the wifi. Whenever I try to connect to the wifi the windows security pops up. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Marcus_Nguyen, Feb 6, 2019.

1. School Internet Problems

When I bring my device to school, i'm usually having issues getting on the wifi. Whenever I try to connect to the wifi the windows security pops up. I enter my Microsoft username and password, however still doesn't work and it usually says "incorrect password" or "unable to connect to this network" please help!!

:)

Marcus_Nguyen, Feb 6, 2019

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Untrusted webpage/Certificate error on school internet

Since you're only experiencing the issue when using your school's internet, this is an issue with the school's server. We suggest that you refer to your school's IT office to assist you better.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Thank you.

Michelle Her, Feb 6, 2019
  4. School Internet Problems

2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

School Internet Problems

1. School Internet Problems - Similar Threads - School Internet Problems

2. Fix "Work or School account problem"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix "Work or School account problem": Hi,I have a notification on my Personal PC asking me to "Fix Work or School account problem".I previously linked my University account to my PC but I have finished university so my uni account has been deactivated.Ideally I'd like to unlink my uni account from my PC but when...
  3. Fix "Work or School account problem"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix "Work or School account problem": Hi,I have a notification on my Personal PC asking me to "Fix Work or School account problem".I previously linked my University account to my PC but I have finished university so my uni account has been deactivated.Ideally I'd like to unlink my uni account from my PC but when...
  4. "Access work or school" settings problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Access work or school" settings problem: Hello, I've updated to the latest 20H2 Windows version. Everytime i want to access the "Access work or school", Windows gives me a prompt saying it will reboot my computer. After 1 minute machine reboots. Please help. I have work account and i'm part of work domain....
  5. Work or School Account problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Work or School Account problem: Hi, I keep receiving a notification "we need to fix your work or school account" but when I go to sign in it says "can't find that account"? I've logged into my Microsoft account and when selecting my PC "no issues are found" Does anybody here knows what's going on or has...
  6. work or school account problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    work or school account problem: I presume this is the old "we need to fix ..." I am not going to blindly press a button for some artificial idiot software to "fix" a "problem" without a better explanation of what, exactly, the problem is. All other postings about this that I have seen keep asking for how...
  7. constant problems with a work or school account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    constant problems with a work or school account: I have owned my SurfaceGo for 10 months with no problems until a recent update. I have three emails. My personal email account has no problems, but I my work or school emails constantly say there is a problem and it needs to be fixed on my SurfaceGo. I put in my credentials...
  8. problem with school Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    problem with school Microsoft account: Since I sign in microsoft office by my school account window started to do dumb things, for example, it goes to sleep even though I choose never go to sleep in power options. how to fix that?...
  9. Windows 10 school account problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 school account problem: I signed into my pc with my school email and it has required me to change my pin. after signing out under accounts in settings and signing out of Microsoft word it is still requiring me to change my pin. Is there any way to remove this? submitted by /u/Dnave17 [link]...
  10. Internet problem!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet problem!: Hello guys. First of all, forgive me for my English! :P Secondly, since I have installed windows 10 on my computer, I got some Internet problems. Ping goes up!(from 60 to 300+ms). I don't have any program that cause that problem, or downloading. I did a little search on the...