Windows 10: school labtop

Discus and support school labtop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my labtop will take pictures but wont record its a school lab top so i cant uninstall the app or go to the settings what do i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cutiejay27, Sep 16, 2020.

1. school labtop

my labtop will take pictures but wont record its a school lab top so i cant uninstall the app or go to the settings what do i do

:)

cutiejay27, Sep 16, 2020

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Labtop not letting me do a factory reset

When i turn on my labtop logo pop up then go black. I get to the troubleshoot menu an try to reset to factory an it ask for my password to my outlook email. I enter it an it says it wrong but its not wrong. I reset my password 2 times an its still not working.
    I need help please have to use my labtop for school.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

Thehateoflife, Sep 16, 2020
  4. school labtop

Buying a Labtop

Alright I am going to buy a labtop as I am no longer playing video games, but I am want something that has sick graphics as far as looking glossy and HD goodness.

So I found the labtop i want i think, a dell xps M1530

But What i am confused about is the different options to pick for the screen

The most expensive one states:
    High Resolution, glossy widescreen 15.4 inch LED LCD (1440x900) & 2.0 M

the 50 dollar less one states :
    Full Hi Definition, glossy widescreen 15.4 inch LCD (1920x1200) & 2.0 M

Now the LED one, it says High Resolution, but does not say HD, Which one will look more Glossy and HD, you know how the labtops look in stores how real they look. what is the major difference?

Which one would you pick for a more realistic picture for HD backrounds and movies/pictures

Noobcomputermaker, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

school labtop

1. school labtop - Similar Threads - school labtop

2. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account: Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign in, So I thought it was some technical glitch but when I set it up, I went into settings, and tried to sign in with my school...
  3. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account: Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign in, So I thought it was some technical glitch but when I set it up, I went into settings, and tried to sign in with my school...
  4. Stuck on setting up your device for work or school

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on setting up your device for work or school: I'm stuck on setting up your device for work or school.When I load into the pc it instantly brings me to the page where I have to connect the pc to the network and on the next site theres 'setting up your device for work or school'.The pc is from my old school but I dont go...
  5. Stuck on setting up your device for work or school

Stuck on setting up your device for work or school: I'm stuck on setting up your device for work or school.When I load into the pc it instantly brings me to the page where I have to connect the pc to the network and on the next site theres 'setting up your device for work or school'.The pc is from my old school but I dont go...
  6. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  7. How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?

How can I remove a work or school email account from my computer?: I am not able to remove this account and every time I boot up my computer it sends me to the bios recovery mode. I want this account gone. It is my work account on my personal computer....
  8. I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer: This morning I had no problems signing in with my new password but now I cant sign in. I have checked like 100 times that I put everything correctly. I tried to do the password reset but they keep saying authentication failed which does not match up because I took a...
  9. I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer

I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer: This morning I had no problems signing in with my new password but now I cant sign in. I have checked like 100 times that I put everything correctly. I tried to do the password reset but they keep saying authentication failed which does not match up because I took a...
  10. can’t connect to school wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can’t connect to school wifi: Hi, I can’t connect to my school’s EAP security WiFi and I don’t know what to do. I have an HP 14t-ep000 windows 11 and I have been trying to connect all different ways but I can’t seem to connect to it. Every time I try to connect, it says “can’t connect to this network”...