Windows 10: school laptop

Discus and support school laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my laptop will take pictures but wont record its a school laptop so i cant uninstall the app or go to the settings what do i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cutiejay27, Sep 16, 2020.

1. school laptop

my laptop will take pictures but wont record its a school laptop so i cant uninstall the app or go to the settings what do i do

:)

cutiejay27, Sep 16, 2020

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 16, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 16, 2020
  4. school laptop

Performance laptop for school

I am in need of a laptop for next year I don't do much gaming but want exceptional performance.

Budget is 900 TOPS!

Looking at hp laptops cus ive herd good things about them.
    Should I look at Dell or Toshiba instead?

All suggestions are appreciated

laxbumb198, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

school laptop

1. school laptop - Similar Threads - school laptop

2. Can't add school account to my laptop; error code 80192EE7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't add school account to my laptop; error code 80192EE7: Hi all,I cannot add my bussiness account to my laptop. I have tried restarting my computer but it does not work. Every time it will show something went wrong.Any suggestions?Thanks....
  3. My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office.: What I can do is.I can Sign in to MS Teams + OneNote on my PC and phone at home.I can sign into MSO365 on my PC + phone and Laptop through the web browser.What I cannot do is on my Laptop sign into MS Team or OneNote on my Laptop. The Laptop will not process the login.Yes the...
  4. My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office.: What I can do is.I can Sign in to MS Teams + OneNote on my PC and phone at home.I can sign into MSO365 on my PC + phone and Laptop through the web browser.What I cannot do is on my Laptop sign into MS Team or OneNote on my Laptop. The Laptop will not process the login.Yes the...
  5. Upon returning from school, I powered on my laptop to play Overwatch 2, but noticed it was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upon returning from school, I powered on my laptop to play Overwatch 2, but noticed it was...: Upon returning from school, I eagerly powered on my laptop and launched Overwatch 2. Despite my laptop not being a top-of-the-line gaming device, I was still able to achieve a respectable 150-200 fps with the graphics settings set to low. While engrossed in the game, I...
  6. Upon returning from school, I powered on my laptop to play Overwatch 2, but noticed it was...

Upon returning from school, I powered on my laptop to play Overwatch 2, but noticed it was...: Upon returning from school, I eagerly powered on my laptop and launched Overwatch 2. Despite my laptop not being a top-of-the-line gaming device, I was still able to achieve a respectable 150-200 fps with the graphics settings set to low. While engrossed in the game, I...
  7. Upon returning from school, I powered on my laptop to play Overwatch 2, but noticed it was...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I use a school provided laptop and i want to listen to music as I go to school using my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use a school provided laptop and i want to listen to music as I go to school using my...: I use a school provided laptop and I want to listen to music as I go to school using my laptop. But I need to keep the lid closed. I read the response to a question similar to this, but I followed the steps, and eventually it said that your administrator has blocked the...
  9. I use a school provided laptop and i want to listen to music as I go to school using my...

I use a school provided laptop and i want to listen to music as I go to school using my...: I use a school provided laptop and I want to listen to music as I go to school using my laptop. But I need to keep the lid closed. I read the response to a question similar to this, but I followed the steps, and eventually it said that your administrator has blocked the...
  10. how do i take off a account on a school laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i take off a account on a school laptop: how do i take off a account on a school laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-take-off-a-account-on-a-school-laptop/8f0aa12c-d115-4906-9283-dd132c5d9156