Windows 10: school laptop

Discus and support school laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my laptop will take pictures but wont record its a school laptop so i cant uninstall the app or go to the settings what do i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cutiejay27, Sep 16, 2020.

1. school laptop

my laptop will take pictures but wont record its a school laptop so i cant uninstall the app or go to the settings what do i do

:)

cutiejay27, Sep 16, 2020

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 16, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 16, 2020
  4. school laptop

Performance laptop for school

I am in need of a laptop for next year I don't do much gaming but want exceptional performance.

Budget is 900 TOPS!

Looking at hp laptops cus ive herd good things about them.
    Should I look at Dell or Toshiba instead?

All suggestions are appreciated

laxbumb198, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

school laptop

1. school laptop - Similar Threads - school laptop

2. Personal laptop and school laptop keeps syncing, how do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Personal laptop and school laptop keeps syncing, how do I stop this?: Hey there, so basically I have a problem where my personal laptop keeps syncing with the data on my school laptop and it’s becoming very irritating. For example, I have files on my school computer that I don’t want on my personal laptop and it just keeps downloading them...
  3. so at school some kids were screwing around with my laptop... on the lock screen, this is...

so at school some kids were screwing around with my laptop... on the lock screen, this is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LucarioAcee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/isyrk0/so_at_school_some_kids_were_screwing_around_with/
  4. How do I prevent my school organization from managing my laptop?

How do I prevent my school organization from managing my laptop?: [ATTACH] I recently signed into my school account to use microsoft office on my laptop and it asked me if I wanted my organization to manage my laptop so I said yes, unaware of what that actually would mean (my fault for that). Now it's forcing me to change the passwords...
  5. Laptop Reccomendations for video editing & school

Laptop Reccomendations for video editing & school: Hey! I want a laptop mostly for editing youtube videos that's compatible with Adobe premire pro, cloud, as well as after effects. I also need to use this for school as well as for work so I would need a lot of storage (but if it doesn't have it it's fine). Sadly I'm on a...
  6. how to make windows 10 any login work like in educational laptops by schools

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to make windows 10 any login work like in educational laptops by schools: I want to make a laptop to use server like: user logs in computer takes the users files and everything what have he/she saved to that user and user gets its files he/she log out someone else comes and logs in with his/her own user and gets its own files and in...
  7. My laptop given to me by my school has crashed on the welcome screen as I was logging in. help.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop given to me by my school has crashed on the welcome screen as I was logging in. help.: As my laptop was plugged in charging, I first turned it on and signed in and everything was normal until I got a pop-up screen saying that my Windows license was going to expire soon. After that, I shut it down and turned it on again and signed with my credentials and now the...
  8. Cannot log in to Laptop away from school domain

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot log in to Laptop away from school domain: Hi, The recent Window 10 2004 update has created an issue for myself and other faculty. We are using Lenovo E590's. The laptops are configured to use on our domain. We were able to log on from home without an issue prior to the update. Since the update, while trying to...
  9. Windows activation on school laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation on school laptop: someday i just turned on my computer as usual and a message pops up saying I need to activate windows but i have already used this product for the past 2 years. This is a school computer that they give to you at the start of school. When I check the settings it says: We...
  10. Need help resetting my old school laptop this keeps popping up after 5 times of resetting...

Need help resetting my old school laptop this keeps popping up after 5 times of resetting...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/antmafioso [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/givf11/need_help_resetting_my_old_school_laptop_this/