Windows 10: schost.exe using very high power usage while using Internet

Discus and support schost.exe using very high power usage while using Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; schost.exe using very high power usage while using Internetwithout internet it is working fine.what will be the issue, please help me out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AjinkyaKamalnakhawa, May 2, 2021.

1. schost.exe using very high power usage while using Internet

schost.exe using very high power usage while using Internetwithout internet it is working fine.what will be the issue, please help me out

:)

AjinkyaKamalnakhawa, May 2, 2021
  2. Bill.P. Win User

HIGH POWER USAGE WITH MICROSOFT EDGE

Hi André, I'm Bill.

You could try resetting Edge to it's original unused state, which might disable whatever process is using so much power. Here are the steps you can follow:

- Click Start and type "apps & features".

- Select Apps & Features.

- Find the app in the list and select it.

- Click Advanced Options

- Click Reset.

Keep in mind you'll lose customisation within Edge, so you might need to set it up how you like it again once you've done this. Hopefully this stops the high power usage, but if not, let me know! Thanks!

Bill.P., May 2, 2021
  3. cpu usage high internet slow windows 7

Brevity can be a virtue but it can also be counter-productive.

• Which application demands excessive CPU resources?
    • What would you like to ask?

Frederik Long, May 2, 2021
  4. schost.exe using very high power usage while using Internet

Very High Power Usage

Under Task Manager, under column Power Usage, I often get "Very High" usage, which seem to cause a lag in my system. It does not matter what program I am using, it seems as though any program can cause the poser usage to go to very high, even the task
    manager. My power supply is a 1200 watt but should not be causing a problem, but I am unsure. My question is, what would cause this? Is my system possibly over heating? Temperature seem to be ok.

Pawn Pusher, May 2, 2021
Thema:

schost.exe using very high power usage while using Internet

1. schost.exe using very high power usage while using Internet - Similar Threads - schost exe using

2. Very High Power Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very High Power Usage: I hope Microsoft can help and remedy this. It is very frustrating.My Dell OptiPlex 7060 desktop computer and its specs aren't bad: Core i7 - ram 16 - gt 730 nvidia card, but my system lags a lot when I start Photoshop. I checked the task manager and it showed me that the CPU...
  3. Very High Power Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very High Power Usage: I hope Microsoft can help and remedy this. It is very frustrating.My Dell OptiPlex 7060 desktop computer and its specs aren't bad: Core i7 - ram 16 - gt 730 nvidia card, but my system lags a lot when I start Photoshop. I checked the task manager and it showed me that the CPU...
  4. Very High Power Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows explorer power usage very high

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows explorer power usage very high: I am having an issue where in Task Manager, Windows Explorer power usage is constantly reporting Very High power usage.As a result, it appears that I cannot Restart or Shut Down my PC and requires that I hold the power button down. If I perform a Restart or Shut Down BEFORE...
  6. Very High Power Usage

Very High Power Usage: Several people have asked the same question or variant that I am asking below and it never really gets answered completely or resolved and then the threads are locked so no one can ask for more clarification or help. I wish Microsoft would help and address this. It is very...
  7. IAStorDataSvc Process is using very high power usage.

in Windows 10 Customization
    IAStorDataSvc Process is using very high power usage.: No app is running, so how can I reduce this usage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iastordatasvc-process-is-using-very-high-power/cd6de9f8-ffbf-4aed-a5dc-781a4bfa5354
  8. Very high power usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very high power usage: I've just installed a new motherboard with my new 2070s and 3800x, but when i play a game or sometimes just being in chrome makes power usage very high in task manager. Is this something i should look into? i have an 650W PSU. https://i.imgur.com/fFPfATJ.png submitted by...
  9. High power usage when using a program

High power usage when using a program: Hello, I have just installed the new Windows update and a problem came with it. I opened Chrome and went into Youtube. Don't remember why, but I opened the task manager and saw that my power usage was very high. I said "whatever" and continued to watch. When i opened one...
  10. Very High Power Usage

Very High Power Usage: Under Task Manager, under column Power Usage, I often get "Very High" usage, which seem to cause a lag in my system. It does not matter what program I am using, it seems as though any program can cause the poser usage to go to very high, even the task manager. My power supply...