Windows 10: schtasks.exe and conhost.exe running after installing Adrenalin 2019

Discus and support schtasks.exe and conhost.exe running after installing Adrenalin 2019 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have Windows 7 and after ddu and installing 18.12.2 or 18.12.3 i have schtaks.exe and conhost.exe running in the backround. Is this normal? They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by diggerderbe, Dec 23, 2018.

1. schtasks.exe and conhost.exe running after installing Adrenalin 2019

I have Windows 7 and after ddu and installing 18.12.2 or 18.12.3 i have

schtaks.exe and conhost.exe

running in the backround.
    Is this normal?
    They are from windows signed and in system32 folder.
    I dont know why they are running and i want to delete them.
    Now i am timewise again with 18.11.2 without this problem.
    I really want adrenalin 2019.

:)

diggerderbe, Dec 23, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Can't run exe file

Hello Mike,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in running the .exe file. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What application are you trying to install?
    • Are you getting any error message when you try to install the application?
    • From where did you download the application?
    Please post to us with ,ore information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 23, 2018
  4. schtasks.exe and conhost.exe running after installing Adrenalin 2019

USB drive will not run exes.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you in solving the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if you have installed any Antivirus in the Laptop.

I suggest you to run the program in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persist.

• Right click on the “.exe” file of the program and select properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for “Run in Compatibility mode”.
    • Select the Operating System from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

schtasks.exe and conhost.exe running after installing Adrenalin 2019

1. schtasks.exe and conhost.exe running after installing Adrenalin 2019 - Similar Threads - schtasks exe conhost

2. conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.: conhost.exe as shown in the screenshot is using high amounts of memory. When I first booted up my laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 it was at 2000 MEGABYTES! 2 WHOLE gigabytes of ram...Things I have tried:Step 1: Run the SFC.Click on the Start button, Type CMD.Right click on CMD...
  3. conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    conhost,exe using IMMENSE amount of memory.: conhost.exe as shown in the screenshot is using high amounts of memory. When I first booted up my laptop Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 it was at 2000 MEGABYTES! 2 WHOLE gigabytes of ram...Things I have tried:Step 1: Run the SFC.Click on the Start button, Type CMD.Right click on CMD...
  4. Installed a .exe, did not run it as it appears to be malware.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed a .exe, did not run it as it appears to be malware.: Hello!So recently I accidentally installed something from a sketchy website after a redirect. I installed something from there but once it was installed I did not run it and proceeded to remove it.When I right clicked it in the Downloads folder, the entire explorer.exe...
  5. Wont't run exe installer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wont't run exe installer: warning: I am severely technically illiterate and am constantly finding myself fighting with this laptop i got last year. It has never seemed to work right, I am constantly troubleshooting and sometimes end up making issues worse haha So I have a Acer aspire 3 that is a...
  6. running .exe command

in Windows 10 Customization
    running .exe command: I am using mingw compiler. while i am running a CC++ program works fine program it compiles successfully but when i ran it i am facing a problem.I am getting that access is denied.I tried reinstalling but nothing has changed.I am facing this problem when i am connected to...
  7. No exe files will run!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No exe files will run!: No exe files will run. This includes, Command Prompt, regedit, reset get started or anything else that has exe file during exicution. Using windows 10, on a hp envy laptop. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Running a .exe with no GUI

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Running a .exe with no GUI: I use Linux on my home computer, but at most other places it’s Windows 10. I created a Python script to ask the user for a password and if it’s correct it’ll display my passwords. This is obviously insecure because the user could edit the file and see all the data that’ll be...
  9. Can't run .exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run .exe: An update to AVG was performed on our computer. After that ran, when we try to open any program we receive the message: xxxx.exe- Application error the application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000135). Click OK to close the application. This occurs for any...
  10. Can't run any .exe after upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't run any .exe after upgrade: I just upgraded from windows 7 to 10 and everytime I try to run a .exe I get this error: [img] I don't know what to do. 14041

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is conhost running under schtasks

2. conhost schtasks