Windows 10: schtasks.exe blank cmd on startup

Discus and support schtasks.exe blank cmd on startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://prnt.sc/t9xvai Windows 10, noticed the blank cmd window under the name schtasks.exe appearing upon logging into the pc, and then disappearing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fried pear, Jul 1, 2020.

1. schtasks.exe blank cmd on startup

https://prnt.sc/t9xvai

Windows 10, noticed the blank cmd window under the name schtasks.exe appearing upon logging into the pc, and then disappearing on its own pretty quickly. Google and forum search brought nothing up. I'm guessing it's some sort of error, if so, any fixes?

:)

fried pear, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 1, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jul 1, 2020
  4. JBravo Win User

schtasks.exe blank cmd on startup

Blank screen on startup...

I've got an old Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000-G motherboard lying around. But I only get a blank screen on startup. I get the ram beeps and everything, just no screen??

Any ideas on where to look for the prob?

Any help would be welcome

JBravo, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

schtasks.exe blank cmd on startup

1. schtasks.exe blank cmd on startup - Similar Threads - schtasks exe blank

2. Blank CMD Screen on Startup showing a directory C;\Users\[User...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank CMD Screen on Startup showing a directory C;\Users\[User...: Why I'm getting this empty Command Prompt cmd showing directory C;\Users\Sony\Local\Updates\WindowsService.exe ? Also, I used to get a Windows script error message like the image below the image isn't mine that I solved via [...
  3. Blank CMD Screen on Startup showing a directory C;\Users\[User...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank CMD Screen on Startup showing a directory C;\Users\[User...: Why I'm getting this empty Command Prompt cmd showing directory C;\Users\Sony\Local\Updates\WindowsService.exe ? Also, I used to get a Windows script error message like the image below the image isn't mine that I solved via [...
  4. Blank CMD Screen on Startup showing a directory C;\Users\[User...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. 'Blank' cmd windows on startup, reason to worry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Blank' cmd windows on startup, reason to worry?: THINKPAD E15WINDOWS 11 HOMEWhen starting up cold boot, maybe warm boot, there are 8 auto opening windows which appear to be CMD windows and appear to be blank with no header and no body -- just the outlines of these windows flashing up each for a couple seconds then auto...
  6. 'Blank' cmd windows on startup, reason to worry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Blank' cmd windows on startup, reason to worry?: THINKPAD E15WINDOWS 11 HOMEWhen starting up cold boot, maybe warm boot, there are 8 auto opening windows which appear to be CMD windows and appear to be blank with no header and no body -- just the outlines of these windows flashing up each for a couple seconds then auto...
  7. Aux exe at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aux exe at startup: Each time I start up my computer microsoft aux switch exe box appears for a few seconds. In every other respect my computer works 100%. Is this normal? What does this do? Thanks...
  8. Schtasks problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Schtasks problem: schtasks executes attacker commands and I don't know what to do since when I reinstall schtask it keeps appearing in windows defending the same message. any ideas what i can do or how to stop this? submitted by /u/kev1nyaelo [link] [comments]...
  9. CMD on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    CMD on startup: so when I start up my computer and log in and after a few minutes the CMD will open up and then it will copy itself until I close the main one by the time I close it there are about 50 CMD boxes I don't know how to fix it...
  10. Windowshelper.exe cmd on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windowshelper.exe cmd on startup: I need help on how to solve my problem on computer. At startup there is always something that pop-ups at my desktop. The program name is windowshelper.exe and is located at C:\ProgramData\Windows. I wonder if this is some DarkComet RAT thing because I downloaded cracked...