Windows 10: scoring problem

Discus and support scoring problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When playing klondike solitaire sometimes when I win I don't get points, instead a message already earned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MartiMurphy, Apr 1, 2019.

1. scoring problem

When playing klondike solitaire sometimes when I win I don't get points, instead a message already earned

:)

MartiMurphy, Apr 1, 2019
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Apr 1, 2019
  3. s1rrah Win User
    ScienceMark thread (with score list)

BTW ... the scores ranking is placed in this thread via periodic new posts. sort of different than other bench threads, where the scores are usually the very first post in the thread and updates are simply always made to that first post.

as stated above, PT is the owner of the thread and he updates at minimum, once a day if not more.

you can step back through this thread to see the last scores listing ... a day or two ago.

s1rrah, Apr 1, 2019
  4. s1rrah Win User

scoring problem

ScienceMark thread (with score list)

you know, another suggestion that might make keeping track of and updating scores a bit easier on all involved ...

most threads similar to this one do not float the score list around the overall thread, most keep the score list as post #1 and simply, over time, continuously update that first post, while the rest of the thread, score postings, discussions, etc. ... carry one as usual.

is there a way to edit the first post of this thread and make it the permanent placeholder post for the score listing? might make it easier to keep track of the scores as well as update the list. i find it sort of difficult at times to have to scroll through the posts to find the latest score list posting.

just an idea ...

s1rrah, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

scoring problem

1. scoring problem - Similar Threads - scoring problem

2. my website getting too much spam score its effect on BING search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my website getting too much spam score its effect on BING search: my website getting too much spam score its effect on bing searchcheck out my site<links removed. Do not recreate them> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-website-getting-too-much-spam-score-its-effect/e983b602-d785-4202-96b9-63b73b1ae211
  3. my website getting too much spam score its effect on BING search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my website getting too much spam score its effect on BING search: my website getting too much spam score its effect on bing searchcheck out my site<links removed. Do not recreate them> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-website-getting-too-much-spam-score-its-effect/e983b602-d785-4202-96b9-63b73b1ae211
  4. my website getting too much spam score its effect on BING search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my website getting too much spam score its effect on BING search: my website getting too much spam score its effect on bing searchcheck out my siteBaixar Whatsapp GbWhatsapp GbWhatsapp GbWhatsapp GbWhatsapp GbWhatsapp GbWhatsapp Gb...
  5. create a balanced score card about sustainability and personnel policy in the construction...

in Windows 10 Customization
    create a balanced score card about sustainability and personnel policy in the construction...: create a balanced score card about sustainability and personnel policy in the construction sector https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-balanced-score-card-about-sustainability/1c546fde-f544-4052-b1dd-ee8239a72d65
  6. create a balanced score card about sustainability and personnel policy in the construction...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    create a balanced score card about sustainability and personnel policy in the construction...: create a balanced score card about sustainability and personnel policy in the construction sector https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-balanced-score-card-about-sustainability/1c546fde-f544-4052-b1dd-ee8239a72d65
  7. create a balanced score card about sustainability and personnel policy in the construction...

8. I am unable to access a score report from a previous Microsoft exam.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to access a score report from a previous Microsoft exam.: I have followed the steps detailed in the below link, and I can see my previous exam attempt, however some of the information is incorrect - I did not take this exam in person, and I do not have an option to view the score card, or any other details of this exam....
  9. I am unable to access a score report from a previous Microsoft exam.

I am unable to access a score report from a previous Microsoft exam.: I have followed the steps detailed in the below link, and I can see my previous exam attempt, however some of the information is incorrect - I did not take this exam in person, and I do not have an option to view the score card, or any other details of this exam....
  10. In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Klondike, is it possible to show cumulative Vegas scoring and also individual hand...: I would like to be able to quickly see how I am doing in the current hand when playing Klondike, as well as being able to see my long history. Can there be two point counters running at the same time?...