Windows 10: sCountry missing in registry

Discus and support sCountry missing in registry in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Has any body noticed that sCountry is not being setup in the registry lately? HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International. I've had 2 customers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DebFaz, Aug 21, 2020.

1. DebFaz Win User

sCountry missing in registry

Has any body noticed that sCountry is not being setup in the registry lately? HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\International. I've had 2 customers have problems with this in the last week.

:)

DebFaz, Aug 21, 2020

2. Registry entries missing

Hi Arvid,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

This might be due to the registry entries getting corrupted or missing. I would suggest you to click the article given below and try the 3rd step from the article first. If that doesn't work, continue with the other suggested troubleshooting steps one after
    the other.

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Error message "missing registry socket"

Hi Harry,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I realize this may be frustrating. Now that you have me with you, let me take care of this.

Winsock or Windows Sockets is a technical specification that defines how Windows network software should access network services.

Let us try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Perform a Winsock Reset

• Open the Windows Start Screen or Start Menu and type
      cmd in the search box.
    • Right-click Command Prompt or cmd in the search results and select
      Run as Administrator.
    • Type netsh winsock reset in the Command Prompt window and press
      Enter. Wait for Windows to finish resetting your Winsock configuration.
    • Reboot your computer.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps suggested by

Suvarna Govinda
    (replied on February 16, 2016) and check if it helps.

"Windows Sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing" Connectivity Issues in Windows 10

"Windows Sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing" Connectivity Issues in Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further

Abdul_Malik, Aug 21, 2020
  4. sCountry missing in registry

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

sCountry missing in registry

1. sCountry missing in registry - Similar Threads - sCountry missing registry

2. Registry files corrupt or missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry files corrupt or missing: Hello,My Windows 10 Desktop doesn't boot up because whenever I turn my computer on, it shows a blue screen with the error code 0xc000014c and claims my registry files are missing or has errors and points to the file Windows\system32\config\system. After a bit of research, I...
  3. Registry files corrupt or missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry files corrupt or missing: Hello,My Windows 10 Desktop doesn't boot up because whenever I turn my computer on, it shows a blue screen with the error code 0xc000014c and claims my registry files are missing or has errors and points to the file Windows\system32\config\system. After a bit of research, I...
  4. Missing \CurrentVerison in Registry Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing \CurrentVerison in Registry Editor: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion is just not there, I'm new to Registry Editing so I might have to turn on something somewhere, I just haven't found it yet**Update**I found it in Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Software\Microsoft\ but according to an...
  5. Missing window NT in registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing window NT in registry: Tried to locate "hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\networklist\profiles" in registry windows 11 but there is only Window and not Windows NT. So how do I find it?...
  6. Missing window NT in registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing window NT in registry: Tried to locate "hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\networklist\profiles" in registry windows 11 but there is only Window and not Windows NT. So how do I find it?...
  7. "Showpreviewpanehandlers" missing from registry?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Showpreviewpanehandlers" missing from registry?: Windows 10, 20H2 latest updates. Detection of this issue arose during researching why my deleted RAW images (.rw2) within the Recycle Bin were showing up as program icons instead of image thumbnails (however, image thumbnails do show when opening File Explorer.) And, with the...
  8. Missing Registry Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Registry Folder: The "Winlogon" folder is missing from my Registry. How do I replace, please. Can I copy from another machine? 151830
  9. Missing Registry Folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Registry Folder: The "Winlogon" folder is missing from my Registry. How do I replace, please. Can I copy from another machine? 151830
  10. Registry thread missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry thread missing: When closing edge on my new laptop the window asking if I wish to close all keeps coming up. Checking off yes and don't show again always returns. There seems to be a registry key missing for changing the code from 1 to 0, is there an upgrade?...