Windows 10: scrabble in facebook

Discus and support scrabble in facebook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have scrabble in facebook and it is on my desktop,my Tablet and my laptop. It works great on desktop and Tablet, It will not load on laptop. and that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SharonRaines1, Jun 21, 2019.

1. scrabble in facebook

I have scrabble in facebook and it is on my desktop,my Tablet and my laptop. It works great on desktop and Tablet, It will not load on laptop. and that is where I have always played it the most. It workd fine then all of a sudden it would not load,, can this be fixed?

:)

SharonRaines1, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Scrabble fail to load properly playing through facebook....

Hi Dai,

This issue might have occurred because of browser cache and temporary files. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to Scrabble?
    • Have you tried playing Scrabble through Facebook app?

I suggest you to try using Facebook app and play Scrabble check if you face issue while loading the game. Also try resetting Microsoft Edge.

Resetting Microsoft Edge will clear Cache cookies and browsing history etc. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see
            “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear”
            under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Do let us know if the issue related to game Scrabble resolves by the above steps. so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Problem with Scrabble on Facebook

I play scrabble on Facebook through Google chrome. I am have problems loading scrabble. All the squares appear white and family photos are placing themselves over the game. I think the problem is with google chrome, I have deleted chrome and reinstalled
    but no luck. Please help. Karin

KarinLambert, Jun 21, 2019
  4. SarahD123 Win User

scrabble in facebook

Scrabble

Hi I cant load Scrabble on facebook on windows 10

SarahD123, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

scrabble in facebook

1. scrabble in facebook - Similar Threads - scrabble facebook

2. Scrabble game installation help needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrabble game installation help needed.: Scrabble game on disk is nearly a decade old but I like the game.How do I get a new W11 HP 15LaptopPC w/o disk drive to recognize ROOFULL External ODD&HDD Device Model ECD819-SU3 in order to install Scrabble and other "board" games and/or view vids, etc?Is there a setting...
  3. Scrabble game installation help needed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scrabble game installation help needed.: Scrabble game on disk is nearly a decade old but I like the game.How do I get a new W11 HP 15LaptopPC w/o disk drive to recognize ROOFULL External ODD&HDD Device Model ECD819-SU3 in order to install Scrabble and other "board" games and/or view vids, etc?Is there a setting...
  4. How to remove an Administrator block on Scrabble 2009

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove an Administrator block on Scrabble 2009: I have windows 10 with McAfee securityFor many years I have had Ubisoft Scrabble 2009 installed on my PC and it was running under Windows 10 presumably in compatability mode which I seem to remember is done automatically when upgrading to windows 10. Following a hardware...
  5. How can I install Scrabble on my computer when I don't have a device to do so. What is the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I install Scrabble on my computer when I don't have a device to do so. What is the...: I would like to access Google Play to addScrabble GO to my computer and my info. indicates I am not yet associated with a device -what can I do?...
  6. Help needed download scrabble to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed download scrabble to my computer: Need help download Scrabble https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-needed-download-scrabble-to-my-computer/271cb170-a998-4196-81c2-20a1194952ea
  7. SCRABBLE game for which I paid not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCRABBLE game for which I paid not working: I've been trying to resolve this for some time. I have paid for the SCRABBLE game from Microsoft store and the game isn't working - it lasts about 5 minutes and turns off. Please help with getting this corrected - otherwise, I'll just cancel the game for a refund....
  8. how can i make scrabble 2005 make work on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i make scrabble 2005 make work on windows 10: dear... i dit order scrabble 2005 i did install the game onder windows 10 pro i cant make run the game, the install worked 100% i did try also the compatibility mode with out any result can any one help me my parents also run windows 10 and it works there for 100%...
  9. Mattel Scrabble NOT loading on Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mattel Scrabble NOT loading on Facebook: I have reported through Facebook Report A Problem that Scrabble has not been loading for me over 6 days now I deleted the game and re installed and NOT loading still I have changed browsers and makes no difference I posted to Scrabble page on Facebook and OMG the comments I...
  10. how can I get scrabble on facebook using firefox windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I get scrabble on facebook using firefox windows10: How do I get scrabble on facebook using firefox windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-scrabble-on-facebook-using-firefox/7619d832-707b-4e33-8ac4-8d1da32d9bff

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scrabble mattel on facebook

2. can i install scrabble on facebook

3. scrabble mattel on facebook login

4. scrabble mattel,
  5. sccrable mattel,
  6. scrabble on facebook,
  7. scrabble mattel facebook,
  8. download scrabble on facebook,
  9. www.scrabble.com on facebook,
  10. play scrabble facebook windows,
  11. how do i add scrabble to play on facebook,