Windows 10: scrabble

Discus and support scrabble in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ihave a scrabble that use to work on window 7 but now I have window 10 it freeze... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NormanRichard, Aug 11, 2019.

1. scrabble

ihave a scrabble that use to work on window 7 but now I have window 10 it freeze

:)

NormanRichard, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Scrabble fail to load properly playing through facebook....

Hi Dai,

This issue might have occurred because of browser cache and temporary files. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to Scrabble?
    • Have you tried playing Scrabble through Facebook app?

I suggest you to try using Facebook app and play Scrabble check if you face issue while loading the game. Also try resetting Microsoft Edge.

Resetting Microsoft Edge will clear Cache cookies and browsing history etc. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see
            “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear”
            under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Do let us know if the issue related to game Scrabble resolves by the above steps. so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Scrabble

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Which web browser are you using?
    • What exactly happens when you try to load scrabble?
    • If you are using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer, have you tried using any other web browser to test?
    As of now, I would suggest you to try any other web browser and check if you are able to load scrabble. If not, I would request you to attach a screen shot of the problem to this post so we can further research on the issue and assist you accordingly.

How to include a screenshot in your post

Please revert with more information to assist you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Aug 11, 2019
  4. scrabble

Scrabble Game

No, it doesn't include a Scrabble game... I'm not a gamer, as such, but I do like Solitaire, Mahjong and Scrabble

I posted a suggestion, how do you get the feedback link?

Jack Smook, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

scrabble

1. scrabble - Similar Threads - scrabble

2. scrabble app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scrabble app: can someone help me , I cant play scrabble keep getting 337 and 339 notifcations, I love playing every day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrabble-app/1ae9601d-ab1e-4712-b5f9-29fb7a1f5e11
  3. Installing old Scrabble game on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing old Scrabble game on Windows 10: I have the CD for Scrabble Complete by Cosmi Corp. Had it for years...installed on my Windows 7...tho I had to have the disc in to play the game. would not play on Windows 10..so I tried to reinstall it completely but would not work. Any suggestions, or can I download a...
  4. Mattel Scrabble NOT loading on Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mattel Scrabble NOT loading on Facebook: I have reported through Facebook Report A Problem that Scrabble has not been loading for me over 6 days now I deleted the game and re installed and NOT loading still I have changed browsers and makes no difference I posted to Scrabble page on Facebook and OMG the comments I...
  5. scrabble in facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    scrabble in facebook: I have scrabble in facebook and it is on my desktop,my Tablet and my laptop. It works great on desktop and Tablet, It will not load on laptop. and that is where I have always played it the most. It workd fine then all of a sudden it would not load,, can this be fixed?...
  6. Word Scrabble game errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word Scrabble game errors: I regularly play Scrabble game. On my new PC which came with Windows 10 Home edition, I installed Words Scrabble Plus for Windows 10. Game supplied by Microsoft contains so many errors like (1) calculating scores (2) clearing the array used once a game is finished (3)...
  7. how can I get scrabble on facebook using firefox windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I get scrabble on facebook using firefox windows10: How do I get scrabble on facebook using firefox windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-scrabble-on-facebook-using-firefox/7619d832-707b-4e33-8ac4-8d1da32d9bff

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scrabble on facebook

2. scrabble on facebook will not load

3. cannot play scrabble on facebook

4. why cant i load scrabble on facebok,
  5. facebook scrabble just flashes,
  6. facebook scrabble page not loading,
  7. scrabble fb wont load says undefined user,
  8. scrabble mattel wont load september 2019,
  9. can.t get scrabble on facebook,
  10. scrabble mattel website error,
  11. scrabble won.t load,