Windows 10: Scrambled

Discus and support Scrambled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I print out documents from online, some of the pages are now coming out scrambled. This just started about a week ago. Not sure how to fix it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mishkins, Jan 12, 2019.

1. mishkins Win User

Scrambled

When I print out documents from online, some of the pages are now coming out scrambled. This just started about a week ago. Not sure how to fix it. I didn't change any settings that I know of.

:)

mishkins, Jan 12, 2019
  2. jdeacon Win User

Scrambled menu text

Glad yours sorted itself out. Mine hasn't though. And this is the only mention I have found on the web so far.

I have the same thing. After a sign in or a restart, things are fine initially; but after a few minutes (5 to 30 mins) the start menu text gets scrambled. Also if you mouse over an unscrambled tile the hover text may well be scrambled. The All Apps, the Most Used, the tiles and the task bar jump lists all get scrambled. If you know which tile you want, clicking it works fine. No apps/programs are affected; just the start menu.

I don't want to do a reinstall. Anyone any insights?

jdeacon, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Outlook email contact list scrambled

I answered back to you via the email but apparently it did not go which is a pretty regular happening.

To answer your questions: No changes, no error messages and I do not have anywhere to start on trouble shooting.

If I click on a name I have multiple addresses under that name. When applying to an email you always get the wrong one. The whole email page jumps around a lot, today that seems to be a little better except now the page locks up when I try to use it. My
    entire people list is scrambled and cannot be used in any normal fashion. I have rescued all my addresses but some are not know to me with out the associated name. I am not going to try to reconstruct because all indications are that the new list will scramble
    like the original.

This started when I was forced to leave Live and go to Outlook.

E RNEWKIRK, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Scrambled

Outlook email contact list scrambled

My contact list is so completely scrambled I cannot use it. When I was forced to leave "Live" and go to "Outlook" for my email my contacts became scrambled and I was able to straighten them out to a degree, at least most were usable. Now, I have several
    addresses under a contact name and no matter which I click on I get the wrong one. My contact list is completely unusable! Today has been the single most destructive day since this charade started.

When forced to leave "Live" I tried to save my list but could not. Does anyone know what I can do, many of the addresses might be accurate enough to copy and paste but not all and many I am unable to identify to whom they belong?

E RNEWKIRK, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Scrambled

1. Scrambled - Similar Threads - Scrambled

2. I get scrambled video on boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    I get scrambled video on boot: I have a Lenovo T470p laptop. Dual boot Win10 primary, Win8.1 secondary. Sometimes when I boot up I get scrambled video. I have to do multiple restarts until I get a clean boot. This happens most frequently when I don't get a clean shutdown.I have a video that I can share....
  3. I get scrambled video on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get scrambled video on boot: I have a Lenovo T470p laptop. Dual boot Win10 primary, Win8.1 secondary. Sometimes when I boot up I get scrambled video. I have to do multiple restarts until I get a clean boot. This happens most frequently when I don't get a clean shutdown.I have a video that I can share....
  4. I get scrambled video on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 update somehow scrambled or changed by user profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update somehow scrambled or changed by user profile: I turned on my computer today and everything looked different on the desktop ... the appearance was different, all the file icons were gone, my taskbar personalization disappeared ... and in File Explorer "Documents" and "Desktop" were empty ... and my Firefox bookmarks were...
  6. Windows 11 update somehow scrambled or changed by user profile

Windows 11 update somehow scrambled or changed by user profile: I turned on my computer today and everything looked different on the desktop ... the appearance was different, all the file icons were gone, my taskbar personalization disappeared ... and in File Explorer "Documents" and "Desktop" were empty ... and my Firefox bookmarks were...
  7. my desktop is scrambling placement reset -- I tried all ideas seen all over the internet .....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my desktop is scrambling placement reset -- I tried all ideas seen all over the internet .....: my desktop keeps scrambling -- I tried all ideas seen all over the internet .. seems to happen if goes to a screen saver time out. others got to be seeing this **** also.should make this an update . as I bet many others see the same issue . I see so many complaints on this...
  8. my desktop is scrambling placement reset -- I tried all ideas seen all over the internet .....

my desktop is scrambling placement reset -- I tried all ideas seen all over the internet .....: my desktop keeps scrambling -- I tried all ideas seen all over the internet .. seems to happen if goes to a screen saver time out. others got to be seeing this **** also.should make this an update . as I bet many others see the same issue . I see so many complaints on this...
  9. Scrambled files.

Scrambled files.: Downloaded files and instead of instructions and pictures I am getting what looks like the coded version. Is there anyway to change back to original file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrambled-files/4f4aff39-e0f2-429f-8f84-ba7c319825a6
  10. Scrambled files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scrambled files.: Downloaded files and instead of instructions and pictures I am getting what looks like the coded version. Is there anyway to change back to original file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrambled-files/4f4aff39-e0f2-429f-8f84-ba7c319825a6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 print scrambled