Windows 10: Scrap password

Discus and support Scrap password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; At present I have to type in a password to log in to computer. I want to get rid of this password (not change it) so I don't need a password. How? 131121 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by xb101353, Apr 19, 2019.

1. xb101353 Win User

Scrap password

At present I have to type in a password to log in to computer. I want to get rid of this password (not change it) so I don't need a password. How?

:)

xb101353, Apr 19, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 19, 2019
  3. camanon Win User
    Changed password will not work

Yesterday and today I have restarted the laptop - still requires the old password. Is there anything else I should try, besides everything suggested?

Alternatively, is there a way to scrap completely all passwords and replace them with brand new ones?

camanon, Apr 19, 2019
  4. omkar Win User

Scrap password

what to check while buying scrap motherboard ??

For some reason i am going to buy a scrap motherboard for 5 to 6 months. please help in finding a better scrap motherboard. while buying what should i check please list it.

omkar, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Scrap password

1. Scrap password - Similar Threads - Scrap password

2. LOST ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    LOST ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD: HOW TO REPLACE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-administrator-password/8cd7370c-a8cc-4ec3-8857-07d389446788"
  3. Windows 10 Won't Let me Change My Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Won't Let me Change My Password: I can't change my log in password to Win10. I keep getting a message "Something went wrong. Try again or select Cancel to set up device later." What could go wrong? It's a simple password change. Should be Cut & Dry. Anyone have suggestions? I've been dealing with this...
  4. Scrap password

in Windows 10 Support
    Scrap password: At present I have to type in a password to log in to computer. I want to get rid of this password (not change it) so I don't need a password. How? 131121
  5. Transfer WIndows when scrapping old machine?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer WIndows when scrapping old machine?: I have an older laptop that is no longer truly functional (dead keyboard, only Pentium 2, etc...) and I would likely scrap it. I have it's windows license key, likely from Windows 7 that was originally on it (it's Windows 10 now, but deathly slow and useless even with SSDs...
  6. Microsoft block access to competors SCRAP MICROSOFT AND CHANGE TO A UNCENCORED OS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft block access to competors SCRAP MICROSOFT AND CHANGE TO A UNCENCORED OS: I'M GOING TO RETYURN MY WINDOWS LAPTOP AND GET A CHROMEBOOK I DONT LIKE TO BE CENCORED MICROSOFT IS GOING DOWN THE WRONG PATH IM JUMPING OFF THE SINKING SHIP...
  7. control panel scrapping?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    control panel scrapping?: I looked at the Windows 10 build 9860 iso in the Winaero site and there was a "what's new in W10 build 9860". One item mentioned that control panel might be replaced by pc settings. I have succeeded in updating one pc to build 9860 via the pc settings page and I have been...
  8. What are some of your most missed removed/scrapped features from past Windows versions?

in Windows 10 Support
    What are some of your most missed removed/scrapped features from past Windows versions?: I myself have two biggies, which I've managed to hack into File Explorer by using two seperate hacks, one a .dll which affects File Explorer, and one a re-write of XP's Windows Picture and Fax Viewer software. - Explorer7fixes.dll restores the 'sort columns' (name, date...
  9. Microsoft Scraps Windows 8 Major Updates. Bets The Farm On Windows 9

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Scraps Windows 8 Major Updates. Bets The Farm On Windows 9: It’s official, Windows 8 is a write-off . Sales for the operating system have been poor and now it is even starting to lose market share to Windows 7. ,,,Instead what is now clear is for Microsoft the next big ‘update’ will be Windows 9 and in taking the decision to...
  10. Users tell Microsoft to scrap 'pain in butt' Security Update Guide

in Windows 10 News
    Users tell Microsoft to scrap 'pain in butt' Security Update Guide: Customers have lambasted Microsoft over its new searchable Security Update Guide, which replaced its familiar Patch Tuesday security bulletin format. Microsoft in November warned customers it would soon change how it tells them about updates. It flicked the switch with the...