Windows 10: Scree color is too bright and too colorful

Discus and support Scree color is too bright and too colorful in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Split from this thread. SCREEN COLOR IS NO GOOD. TOO BRIGHT AND COLORFUL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by too dark desktop olor. I, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Scree color is too bright and too colorful

Split from this thread.​

SCREEN COLOR IS NO GOOD. TOO BRIGHT AND COLORFUL

:)

too dark desktop olor. I, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Fonts color

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answer to the question below:

Are you trying to change the color of the system fonts? Or are you trying to change the color in a particular application?

I understand your query, to change the font color I suggest you to make few changes in the Personalization settings and check if that helps:

To do that,

1. Tap on Windows + I
    on the keyboard.

2. Click on the Personalization option.

3. Now click on Colors option.

4. Click on the preferred color from the list of colors.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Abi99 (2) Win User

Scree color is too bright and too colorful

Messaging color

• All apps » Settings » System » About » More info: Please, post just your OS build, firmware and model.
    • All apps » Settings » Extras » Color profile » Depending on your model, you are able to change a lot here, for example color and brightness. Neutral, standard, middle position

Abi99 (2), Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Scree color is too bright and too colorful

1. Scree color is too bright and too colorful - Similar Threads - Scree color too

2. Screen Colors Too Saturated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Colors Too Saturated: I've been using a Dell Precision 5560 Windows 10 for several months and I really love it. I occasionally do graphic design work in Adobe Illustrator, though, and I've found that when I export designs, the colors show up VERY different on my other devices iPhone and iPad. I've...
  3. Screen Colors Too Saturated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Colors Too Saturated: I've been using a Dell Precision 5560 Windows 10 for several months and I really love it. I occasionally do graphic design work in Adobe Illustrator, though, and I've found that when I export designs, the colors show up VERY different on my other devices iPhone and iPad. I've...
  4. Screen Colors Too Saturated

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows colors are too bright and have no contrast after windows 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows colors are too bright and have no contrast after windows 20H2 update: Its exactly what the title says. All the colors are got so white after the update. Nothing has been changed by me, it was all on windows. Any help?...
  6. New HP laptop too bright and colors washed out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New HP laptop too bright and colors washed out: I just recently got my hands on a new HP 15 dw1xxx, and the display is too bright, and the colors are dull. I've spent hours doing research and did everything I could think of. I made sure my laptop and drivers are up to date, I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers, I've...
  7. [Windows 10] Color are too bright on my screen

[Windows 10] Color are too bright on my screen: Hello folks, I activated a windows shortcut, while i was trying to copy a text, who seems to have changed the contrast or the brightness of the screen. The thing is whenever I go to the windows settings or in the notification center, the colors turn back to normal. I...
  8. Color Display Too Unstable

Color Display Too Unstable: Hello, so I accidentally messed up my laptops display, so now it is uncalibrated. Everytime I try to calibrate it, it gets worse. Am I able to reset the calibration to how it was before?...
  9. Windows 10 screen colors too bright

Windows 10 screen colors too bright: Hi, For a few days, I noticed an issue with the display of my laptop screen on Windows 10. I dont know where it came from. Some examples of this issue below I wonder if you see the borders, as I cant see them on me defectuous screen...: [ATTACH] Here I cannot see anymore...
  10. Taskbar is too light.... Unable to change color

Taskbar is too light.... Unable to change color: Taskbar is too light.... Unable to change color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-is-too-light-unable-to-change-color/0aa01766-df74-4845-960e-55e30d1015ec