Windows 10: Screeen saver transitions

Discus and support Screeen saver transitions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a bunch of beautiful paintings in electronic format that I have used as a screensaver for years. I imported them to my new computer, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gordeaux, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Gordeaux Win User

Screeen saver transitions

I have a bunch of beautiful paintings in electronic format that I have used as a screensaver for years.

I imported them to my new computer, which has Windows 10, and set them up with no major problems.

There is, however, a minor annoyance. On my old machine (Windows 7) I could set transition effects. That option isn't present on the new screen saver, and I just get hard, instant, jarring transitions.

Is there a hidden setting somewhere else to change this?

:)

Gordeaux, Mar 9, 2016
  2. Rwolf01 Win User

Windows 10 Keeps going into sleep after 1 minute idle

Screeen saver has moved in Windows 10 as of 4/25/18

I finally found it with the following dance:

1: Right click on desktop and select 'personalize'

2: Select 'Lock Screen'

3: Select 'Screen Saver Settings' at the bottom.

Rwolf01, Mar 9, 2016
  3. screen saver and lock screen slide show doesn't work together on windows 10

Hi

THANKS

Not related to problem here Statici's post

I have no trouble setting a new lock screen slide show

My problem is with screen saver

Shortly why,setting a new lock screen slide show sets the screen saver to None?

Statici's post you mentioned is about having problem with setting a new lock screen slide show

My problem is that screen saver settings and lock screeen slide show conflicts eatch other so SCRNSAVE.EXE line in regedit shown in the third photo is removed disabling screen saver when I set a new lock
    screen slide show.

FirstTransformer, Mar 9, 2016
Thema:

Screeen saver transitions

1. Screeen saver transitions - Similar Threads - Screeen saver transitions

2. Transition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transition: I can't move from the dev channel to the stable version of Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transition/945ffdcd-bcd7-4c10-aafb-3e9c58abbeae
  3. Transition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transition: I can't move from the dev channel to the stable version of Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transition/945ffdcd-bcd7-4c10-aafb-3e9c58abbeae
  4. Touch screeen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch screeen: My touche screen is not working. I tried everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screeen/5319efbb-b766-4424-b82a-cfa7f5683978
  5. Black screeen after Windows installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screeen after Windows installation: Installed windows 10, completed 3 security questions and password step, then I see black screen with a cursor, I restarted the pc it asked me for password , entered it correctly, again same black screen issue what to do next?...
  6. HP to Dell Transition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP to Dell Transition: Recently I bought a Dell Laptop, I had an HP, and I am looking to delete all the files from the "documents" folder in the old PC without impacting the One Drive Folder I want to transition all of these files on One Drive to my new PC...
  7. Windows blue screeen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows blue screeen: last few days whenever I try to play games like dota 2 I get blue screen crashed with a Memory_managment. I googled around and it was recommended I do sfc scan. When it finished it said there were corrupted files it couldn't repair. not sure what to do next to fix the issue....
  8. default background and lock screeen setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    default background and lock screeen setting: Running Windows 10 on Lenova laptop. How do I change back to the default background ,lock screen setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-background-and-lock-screeen-setting/65a90b31-17f2-493c-8ddd-d8a26cf86955
  9. changing text on splash screeen

changing text on splash screeen: hi, i bought a pc from microcenter and i want to change this text from the splash screen. i already tried changing the "legalnoticecaption" on REGEDIT but it dont work. note: just trying to change the text not to quit the screen. (sorry for bad pic quality) [IMG]...
  10. Start screeen

Start screeen: After I sign in to my computer it goes on to the desktop. I want it to go directly to the start screen instead. How do I do that? 55291