Windows 10: Screen adjustment

Discus and support Screen adjustment in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My intel graphics will not pop up to allow me to adjust my screen to fit with my monitor. I have updated the driver and have also rolled back the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bullet0712, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Screen adjustment

My intel graphics will not pop up to allow me to adjust my screen to fit with my monitor. I have updated the driver and have also rolled back the driver.

:)

bullet0712, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 28, 2020
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Screen adjustment

how to adjust the screen brightness?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

How exactly did you try to adjust the brightness on your system?

I suggest you to check the below link to know how to change brightness on Windows 10:Change screen brightness

If however you are not able to change the brightness, I suggest you update your display drivers and check if it helps:

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display adapter and expand it.
      • Right click on the device and select Update driver.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Screen adjustment

1. Screen adjustment - Similar Threads - Screen adjustment

2. Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted: I'm running Phone Link on my Win11 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S24U this problem has existed across all of my older phones. When I view the phone's screen on Windows, the brightness is really low/dimmed significantly such that it's hard to see what's being displayed. It does...
  3. Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link screen on Windows is dimmed and has low brightness that cannot be adjusted: I'm running Phone Link on my Win11 laptop to my Samsung Galaxy S24U this problem has existed across all of my older phones. When I view the phone's screen on Windows, the brightness is really low/dimmed significantly such that it's hard to see what's being displayed. It does...
  4. problem with adjusting size on second screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with adjusting size on second screen: I have connected a second screen to my laptop via HDMI. However, the image resolution does not adjust on my second screen correctly. When I go into the settings to manually adjust the resolution it still won't give me the resolution needed for my second screen. My second...
  5. problem with adjusting size on second screen

problem with adjusting size on second screen: I have connected a second screen to my laptop via HDMI. However, the image resolution does not adjust on my second screen correctly. When I go into the settings to manually adjust the resolution it still won't give me the resolution needed for my second screen. My second...
  6. Game screen not adjusting to full screen in a way it should

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game screen not adjusting to full screen in a way it should: Installed FIFA 14. Everything works fine. But the game leaves some vertical space both from top and bottom, BUT NOT in the way that there is a black margin on top and bottom. The game's background visuals cover the entire screen, but the content of any window of the game is...
  7. Game screen not adjusting to full screen in a way it should

Game screen not adjusting to full screen in a way it should: Installed FIFA 14. Everything works fine. But the game leaves some vertical space both from top and bottom, BUT NOT in the way that there is a black margin on top and bottom. The game's background visuals cover the entire screen, but the content of any window of the game is...
  8. Windows goes to lock screen after 1.5 minutes. I've adjusted every setting imaginable but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows goes to lock screen after 1.5 minutes. I've adjusted every setting imaginable but...: If I'm inactive for about 1.5 minutes both monitors will go into sleep mode, the computer itself stays on. I move the mouse, the monitors come back on but then I'm at the lock screen.-Screen and Sleep settings under Settings>Power is set to 15 minutes each.-Dynamic lock is...
  9. Windows goes to lock screen after 1.5 minutes. I've adjusted every setting imaginable but...

Windows goes to lock screen after 1.5 minutes. I've adjusted every setting imaginable but...: If I'm inactive for about 1.5 minutes both monitors will go into sleep mode, the computer itself stays on. I move the mouse, the monitors come back on but then I'm at the lock screen.-Screen and Sleep settings under Settings>Power is set to 15 minutes each.-Dynamic lock is...
  10. Can't Adjust Screen Brightness - Windows 11

Can't Adjust Screen Brightness - Windows 11: Hi,I noticed a few days ago that HDR is now a menu option under "Display" on my laptop, and once going into this option there is no toggle to turn it off.Under "Display Capabilities" both HDR Video Streaming and Use HDR are showing "not supported" so I'm not sure why I even...