Windows 10: Screen and mouse issue

Discus and support Screen and mouse issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My screen becomes black or blank all of a sudden and mouse movement is blurry and it's super annoying. Pleae help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by C.ccradle, Sep 27, 2022.

1. C.ccradle Win User

Screen and mouse issue

My screen becomes black or blank all of a sudden and mouse movement is blurry and it's super annoying. Pleae help.

:)

C.ccradle, Sep 27, 2022

2. Issues with the On screen keyboard and mouse pointer.

Hi Robert,

The issues with the mouse may arise due to driver conflicts and the issue related to the On Screen keyboard may be when the settings for the OSK are turned on.

For the On screen keyboard issue, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type Ease of Access on the search bar.

• Choose Ease of Access and click on
      Use the Computer without a mouse or keyboard option.

• Check if the Type using a pointing device is turned on.

• You may uncheck that option if it is turned on.
    Also try the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type
      Services.msc

• Scroll down to find the "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service".

• Disable the option by right clicking on it.
    For the Mouse issue:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware
    and
    Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 27, 2022
  3. Wandering mouse

Hi,

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to adjust the mouse speed and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Type mouse on the search bar and select Mouse and touchpad settings.
    • Select Additional Mouse Settings.
    • Select Pointer Options and adjust the mouse speed under Motion.
    If the issue still persists, I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 27, 2022
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Screen and mouse issue

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

Screen and mouse issue

1. Screen and mouse issue - Similar Threads - Screen mouse issue

2. Mouse issues on unlocking screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse issues on unlocking screen: I am having an issue where when I unlock a users computer, their mouse wont click on anything for a good 30 seconds though I can still move the mouse around. I have used various USB ports on both her computer as well as her docking station and even used the Bluetooth function...
  3. Mouse issues on unlocking screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse issues on unlocking screen: I am having an issue where when I unlock a users computer, their mouse wont click on anything for a good 30 seconds though I can still move the mouse around. I have used various USB ports on both her computer as well as her docking station and even used the Bluetooth function...
  4. Mouse issues on unlocking screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen and mouse issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen and mouse issue: My screen becomes black or blank all of a sudden and mouse movement is blurry and it's super annoying. Pleae help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-and-mouse-issue/8dc5580f-3e6b-4da1-8290-111c7eb7e644
  6. Screen and mouse issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen and mouse issue: My screen becomes black or blank all of a sudden and mouse movement is blurry and it's super annoying. Pleae help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-and-mouse-issue/8dc5580f-3e6b-4da1-8290-111c7eb7e644
  7. Screen and mouse issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen and mouse issue: Need help, my screen becomes blank or black for sometime and it's so annoying and mouse also became blurry. I need to work on something and I can't proceed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-and-mouse-issue/b2501a10-9f44-4f64-857d-a40cd697b5bf
  8. Screen and mouse issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen and mouse issue: Need help, my screen becomes blank or black for sometime and it's so annoying and mouse also became blurry. I need to work on something and I can't proceed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-and-mouse-issue/b2501a10-9f44-4f64-857d-a40cd697b5bf
  9. Screen and mouse issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Screen, audio and mouse driver issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen, audio and mouse driver issues: On the 30th of May, I turned my computer on I always hibernate it and the mouse was suddenly not working. I restarted the computer and all audio was gone, and the screen was at max brightness and I couldn't adjust it. I checked device manager and there were a lot of devices...