Windows 10: Screen and sound randomly stutter.

Discus and support Screen and sound randomly stutter. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the 9th of October my screen and sound have randomly stuttered. Since then I've been trying to figure out what's been causing the problems but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoepKregting, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Screen and sound randomly stutter.

Since the 9th of October my screen and sound have randomly stuttered. Since then I've been trying to figure out what's been causing the problems but I've been unable to do so yet. I thought it might be important to ask for help here since I think it might have something to do with an update I installed for windows on the 9th. If more info is needed just tell me and I'll try to provide it. Thanks in advance.

:)

JoepKregting, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Screen and sound randomly stutter.

1. Screen and sound randomly stutter. - Similar Threads - Screen sound randomly

2. Bluetooth sound stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth sound stuttering: I recently updated my laptop to windows 11. I have zero issues with my headphones playing music via Bluetooth from my phone, but as soon as I connect my laptop to my headphones or another speaker device the sound stutters. I've tried everything to resolve the problem. I've...
  3. Stutter sound in videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stutter sound in videos: I play games while listening to music but today I noticed that my sound stutter sometimes. I tried to use sound on games only and still the same. I closed my game and listen to music and stutter as well. I thought it is my headset so I tried to use it on different PC but...
  4. The screen and sound stutter randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The screen and sound stutter randomly.: Since yesterday my screen and sound have stuttered randomly. Since then, I have been trying to find out what has been causing the problems, but have not yet been able to do so. I thought it might be important to ask for help here as I think it might have something to do with...
  5. The screen and sound stutter randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The screen and sound stutter randomly.: Since yesterday my screen and sound have stuttered randomly. Since then, I have been trying to find out what has been causing the problems, but have not yet been able to do so. I thought it might be important to ask for help here as I think it might have something to do with...
  6. The screen and sound stutter randomly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Sound stuttering problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound stuttering problems: So since i moved to other computer laptop i have experienced soud stuttering. Nothing is helping, even windows reinstall. I guarantee that this is not a hardware issue, because on linux this problem didn't exist. On regular windows 20H2 problem was the same. Honestly i do not...
  8. sound stuttering clicks

sound stuttering clicks: sound stuttering clicks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-stuttering-clicks/d9f0be11-253a-4024-b463-00666742236e
  9. Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon): Hello, i have the problem that my pc starts randomly getting sound stuttering and lags,thats happen always after some minutes or hours.My System is new and i did many gpu cpu,HDD and other checks,everything is fine.My driver are on point but i dont know what to do.I did...
  10. Sound stuttering

Sound stuttering: I don't know if this is the right place to ask this as this is my first post. My partner gave me his old laptop after updating to an alienware laptop and I've been having nothing but problems with the sound on the one he gave me. He didn't have this problem when he had...