Windows 10: Screen appearing half back

Discus and support Screen appearing half back in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]after Upadate in windows 10 what shuold i do... is it due to virus or .....???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SureshChalwadi, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Screen appearing half back

Screen appearing half back [​IMG]after Upadate in windows 10 what shuold i do... is it due to virus or .....???

:)

SureshChalwadi, Oct 2, 2020
  2. txstoby Win User

Login screen does not appear

Sometimes, like half of the time, when I put my laptop in sleep mode, it fails to wake up enough to display the login screen. I must do a hard restart in order for it to appear so that I may login.
    Any suggestions?

txstoby, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Screen appearing half back

Flashing half circles along the bottom of my screen

Hello Ian,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

I suggest you to login to the safe mode and check if the same issue persists.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshooting screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.
    [*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Screen appearing half back

1. Screen appearing half back - Similar Threads - Screen appearing half

2. Application audio stuttering to half then back to full

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Application audio stuttering to half then back to full: Yeah, the title says it all. Basically, media apps are dropping to half then back to full every half second or so for an instant. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-audio-stuttering-to-half-then-back-to/4bf68564-c15c-4914-8c73-3a989813f808
  3. half screen opacity

in Windows 10 Customization
    half screen opacity: hello, does someone encounter a half screen opacity at their laptops? if yes what would I need to do in order to get the half screen opacity.any tips, answer, comments would be helpful thank you so much in advance....
  4. Half green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Half green screen: Upon waking up my computer last night I noticed that half the screen has turned green, have never seen this before. I did try to update the display driver but the computer tells me that I have the correct driver and that it is working properly. Apart from that I really don't...
  5. Windows 10 - Everything appears in the top half of my screen

Windows 10 - Everything appears in the top half of my screen: Windows 10 Desktop- Everything appears in the top half of my screen after the upgrade to Windows 10 version 2004. However, at the 2nd monitor, everything is normal. Already replaced monitors and video cards. reinstalled windows 10 version 2004 with option to keep all of the...
  6. Opening programs keep appearing half offscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opening programs keep appearing half offscreen: Like in the title, whenever I open a new program whether its powerpoint or word or chrome, the program appears half off screen and part showing so that I then have to drag it out and maximize the screen. Ultimately it's a minor annoyance and not a huge issue, but I would love...
  7. Some apps appearing half black on windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some apps appearing half black on windows: I have been using some apps extensively like Rstudio, Visual Studio Code, Google chrome. However when i run them they are not appearing properly. I am getting half black screen in the apps or fully black. I think its a windows issue. Please kindly help. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  8. MS Search box will appear out of nowhere, obscure half the screen and will not exit.

in Cortana
    MS Search box will appear out of nowhere, obscure half the screen and will not exit.: How do I get rid of the search box = also how do I prevent it appearing in the first place?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-search-box-will-appear-out-of-nowhere-obscure/664b4b2b-688f-4799-bfdd-c462475da371"
  9. Screen Flickering At The Half Bottom Of The Screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Flickering At The Half Bottom Of The Screen.: I have a strange problem where the bottom 1/2" of my screen began flickering suddenly. I have already disabled all background apps, switched to the basic screen driver, and restarted my computer multiple times. The flicker is where the task bar normally sits, but I've move...
  10. Windows 10 - Everything appears in the top half of my screen

Windows 10 - Everything appears in the top half of my screen: Hey, I believe one of my children touched my laptop and now almost everything appears in the top half of my laptop screen. For applications where I have a minimise/maximise, I was able to click normal and then maximise and this worked fine. For all other windows functions,...