Windows 10: Screen,Apps,n Everything enlarged for no reason

Discus and support Screen,Apps,n Everything enlarged for no reason in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 28/11/2018.Morning,my computer was fine n everything is okay.Suddenly, when i opened my computer, everything become big. I though i change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OscarTan1, Nov 30, 2018.

1. OscarTan1 Win User

Screen,Apps,n Everything enlarged for no reason

28/11/2018.Morning,my computer was fine n everything is okay.Suddenly, when i opened my computer, everything become big. I though i change the resolution, but i realized my resolution does not change at all, i had used many way to revert it .Example, i reset the computer, asking help from Mircrosoft Support, n so on, but my problem is still there.Now, my screen is big n i cant even play games because the screen is too big and making my games keep lagging.

(EXTRA NOTE: my windows is not activated, n no product key, my computer have no license .Therefore, i got many update were force to stop n leave it there.)

Conclusion: how to revert my computer back without buying the license or any product key? PLS HELP ME

:)

OscarTan1, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Screen Enlargement on Nextbook

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family. I would be happy to assist you.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Update the Display driver. Please follow the steps given below to update the display driver.

• Click Start and go to
      Run.

• In the Run prompt, type
      devmgmt.msc
      and then click OK.

• Device Manager will open.

• In Device Manager
      expand Display adapters.

• Right-click the display driver and click
      Update Driver Software.

• Select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.
    Step 2: Check if there are any updates for display drivers available in Optional Updates; this might fix the issue. Refer to the following steps.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.

• Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.

• When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Step 3: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Display driver. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the display driver.

• Open Device Manager.

• Expand Display adapters.

• Right-click the display card driver and click
      Uninstall.

• Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.

• After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.
    Computer will load the generic display drivers. Now, please go to the manufacturer’s website, download and install the compatible display card drivers for your computer and check.

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Screen,Apps,n Everything enlarged for no reason - Similar Threads - Screen Apps Everything

2. Screen enlarged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen enlarged: My computer has enlarged everything. Windows and icons. The zoom feature is greyed out and i cant adjust my screen at all. Tried holding control and zooming out hut nothing is workong...
  3. Screen enlarged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen enlarged: My computer has enlarged everything. Windows and icons. The zoom feature is greyed out and i cant adjust my screen at all. Tried holding control and zooming out hut nothing is workong...
  4. Screen enlarged

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Enlarged screen

Enlarged screen: Hello , i have recently got s new gaming pc , eith windows 10 installed . I played gta just fine and then after i artemoted to doenload story mode mods my game suddenly loaded enlarged yet still fitting on my screen and it was in a way blury and pixelated , i deleted the mods...
  6. Everything on 1080p Monitor Enlarged

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everything on 1080p Monitor Enlarged: Alright so i'm not really sure what is happeneing with my new main monitor but ever since changing from my 4k Samsung to a 1080p 144hz 1ms monitor evrything is now enlarged. I've tried everything from Display settings to scaling to the Nvidia Control Panel as well as a system...
  7. screen keeps enlarging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen keeps enlarging: It has to do with my fingers on the touchpad of my laptop. How do i un shrink the page? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-keeps-enlarging/e4995297-0ad1-4b85-993e-5e2145d87e7b
  8. Enlarged screen

Enlarged screen: I put my screen to 500% and i don't kwno how to fix it,it is stuck and i can't do anything with it Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarged-screen/8168b2ae-49e5-4336-98e5-2e559a643440
  9. Screen enlargement

Screen enlargement: My screen suddenly enlarges. I know how to get back to 100% but how can I stop this happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-enlargement/b66ef8cc-c125-4e48-87fe-1a3f88d12986
  10. Sudden screen enlargement

in Windows 10 Support
    Sudden screen enlargement: Hi All Had Windows 10 for a few months now and I have a problem which is driving me to distraction *Mad Every now and then (quite often) something happens and the computer goes into a sort of mode where if I slide my finger over the touchpad from bottom to top everything on...