Windows 10: Screen, audio and mouse driver issues

Discus and support Screen, audio and mouse driver issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On the 30th of May, I turned my computer on I always hibernate it and the mouse was suddenly not working. I restarted the computer and all audio was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeventeDudás, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Screen, audio and mouse driver issues

On the 30th of May, I turned my computer on I always hibernate it and the mouse was suddenly not working. I restarted the computer and all audio was gone, and the screen was at max brightness and I couldn't adjust it. I checked device manager and there were a lot of devices under "other devices" with the yellow exclamation marks. I restarted the computer multiple times, tried updating the audio driver and kept running the audio troubleshooter until suddenly, the devices in device manager returned to their normal states one after the other. I don't know what exactly fixed the issue. Today, while I was using the computer, I ran into the same issue again, the mouse stopped working I'm on a laptop and the touchpad still worked in both cases. I reset the computer, and again, all audio was gone, and the screen had the same issue. I tried reinstalling the audio drivers and ran the troubleshooter several times, as well as restarting multiple times, however, I've had no success for hours now. I tried running sfc /scannow and it did something but none of my issues are fixed and I just don't know what to do at this point.

When I check the devices in device manager, for example the mouse, I can see that on the 30th of May, it says "device configured null" and "device not migrated". When the issue was fixed, it says "device configured msmouse.inf", "device enabled mouhid" my system language is not English so the messages might not be exact, and "device is installed msmouse.inf". Today when the issues started happening it says "device required further installation". The messages are basically the same for every single device but with different names.

:)

LeventeDudás, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Issues with the On screen keyboard and mouse pointer.

Hi Robert,

The issues with the mouse may arise due to driver conflicts and the issue related to the On Screen keyboard may be when the settings for the OSK are turned on.

For the On screen keyboard issue, I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Type Ease of Access on the search bar.

• Choose Ease of Access and click on
      Use the Computer without a mouse or keyboard option.

• Check if the Type using a pointing device is turned on.

• You may uncheck that option if it is turned on.
    Also try the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type
      Services.msc

• Scroll down to find the "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service".

• Disable the option by right clicking on it.
    For the Mouse issue:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware
    and
    Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Screen, audio and mouse driver issues

Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Screen, audio and mouse driver issues

1. Screen, audio and mouse driver issues - Similar Threads - Screen audio mouse

2. Audio Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Driver Issues: I have a Dell Laptop running in windows 11 with Realtek Audio Driver 6.0.8984.1.When I plug in my earphones after booting up, the earphones have no sound and the speaker remains on. If I restart after plugging the earphones in, the earphones work fine and the speaker is off....
  3. No Audio Driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio Driver issue: Hi Team, we are facing major Audio issues with Window 11. Audio works fine on teams call but always shows No audio driver error on SIP calling app like Zoiper and Microsip. We tried all fix posted online like restarting system, uninstalling updates, reinstalling updated...
  4. No Audio Driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Audio Driver issue: Hi Team, we are facing major Audio issues with Window 11. Audio works fine on teams call but always shows No audio driver error on SIP calling app like Zoiper and Microsip. We tried all fix posted online like restarting system, uninstalling updates, reinstalling updated...
  5. Audio driver issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio driver issue?: Hi! Everytime I boot up my PC, the audio doesn’t work. It just started randomly doing it one day, no idea why. I have to uninstall my RealtekR audio driver and restart the PC for it to work again. Every time I turn it on. I’ve got a HP Omen 25L running Windows 10. When I’ve...
  6. Audio driver issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio driver issue?: Hi! Everytime I boot up my PC, the audio doesn’t work. It just started randomly doing it one day, no idea why. I have to uninstall my RealtekR audio driver and restart the PC for it to work again. Every time I turn it on. I’ve got a HP Omen 25L running Windows 10. When I’ve...
  7. Audio drivers Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio drivers Issue: Before we start...... My Audio works just fine with a wireless bluetooth & to ensure that the speakers are actually fine i also ran Dell Diagnostic Tool & Also tested the speakers & the audio jack with UbuntuUSB Bootable... The Problem I am facing is that as also hinted...
  8. Audio Driver issue

Audio Driver issue: After starting my computer this morning my sound is not working yesterday when i turned off the computer everything was working fine. when i check the sound information in control panel it says there are no audio devices installed after reinstalling the sound drivers from my...
  9. Audio Driver Issues

Audio Driver Issues: Often when I start my PC my 'SpeakersRealtekR Audio' driver is constantly switching on and off and from visible to hidden in device manager, other times it will be enabled for minutes but it will briefly flicker off then on, crashing some applications. When it is off it says...
  10. Audio driver issue

Audio driver issue: I have upgrade windows 10 today. After updating windows audio driver is not working properly. I am facing some problem such as problem to open some apps like #conxent audio driver's dolby audio is not working. Even I can't uninstall the driver. Uninstall option do not show...