Windows 10: Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working.

Discus and support Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I am using DELL Inspiron 15-5568 (2-in-1) and it has installed Windows 10 Home Single Language in it,everything was working fine but the previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shanu Roy, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Shanu Roy Win User

Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working.

Hi,I am using DELL Inspiron 15-5568 (2-in-1) and it has installed Windows 10 Home Single Language in it,everything was working fine but the previous update the auto rotation has totally disappeared. I tried many things seeing from the internet but nothing worked ,there is no option for auto-rotation while in tablet mode,action center and neither in Display settings.Need Help.

***Moved From: Windows 10 / Windows Settings****

:)

Shanu Roy, Mar 3, 2019
  2. antares Win User

Dell Inspiron 7568 2-in-1 screen won't auto rotate

Hi, when using the laptop in tablet mode or tent mode the screen does not rotate accordingly. I installed the ST Microelectronics Free Fall Sensor Application but in Device Manager I only see "HID Sensor" under the Sensor category, nothing STM-related. Also, no conflicts in Device Manager and no missing devices either. I tried going to Display/Advanced Settings but the option to "Allow the Screen to Auto Rotate" is not present. Any hints? Thanks

UPDATE: Performed a Windows clean install and now everything works fine.

antares, Mar 3, 2019
  3. EthanVanB Win User
    Auto Rotation Button Gone from UI after latest Windows update

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 5568 and after the latest Windows 10 update, the auto rotation has disappeared from the UI as well as from the display and tablet settings where it used to be. Also, tablet mode does not activate when I rotate just past the
    center of the keyboard, it only activates when I rotate it all the way back to the magnets in the keyboard.

Should I reinstall windows 10 on my device?

Thanks

EthanVanB, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working.

Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working.

1. Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working. - Similar Threads - Screen Auto rotation

2. DELL Inspiron 15-3567

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL Inspiron 15-3567: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200UIt says that my computer currently doensn't meet the minimum requirements.When it says currently , means that in the future will be an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-15-3567/8a4b2203-3f72-4cde-a5f2-bacd9c7500bd
  3. DELL Inspiron 15-3567

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL Inspiron 15-3567: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200UIt says that my computer currently doensn't meet the minimum requirements.When it says currently , means that in the future will be an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-15-3567/8a4b2203-3f72-4cde-a5f2-bacd9c7500bd
  4. Dell Inspiron 2n1 do not auto-rotate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell Inspiron 2n1 do not auto-rotate: Hello, I own a Dell Inspiron 5000 2 in 1. The issue is it stops auto-rotate. I've checked some forum posts already, but nothing works. I don't even have a rotation button or any other button to switch it on. So wheter I am in laptop or tablet mode, it doesn't rotate. Thanks...
  5. In-Built Keyboard not working with Dell Inspiron 15

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In-Built Keyboard not working with Dell Inspiron 15: Hi, I restarted my laptop yesterday and just without any updates the laptop keyboard had stopped working. First i updated laptop and restarted, it didnt work. Then i uninstalled the keyboard drivers standard/ps2 and restarted the laptop, still didnt work. Then i...
  6. Touch Screen not working Dell Inspiron 15 3552

Touch Screen not working Dell Inspiron 15 3552: Hi, Recently my touch screen stopped working and I checked "Device Manager" "Show Hidden Devices" there was no HID-Compliant Touch Screen, so I hope to find a solution. Regards, TBNRbatman47455...
  7. Screen Auto-rotation stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Auto-rotation stopped working: After the last Windows 10 update, screen auto-rotation has disappeared. DELL Inspiron 15-5568 (2-in-1) Please I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-auto-rotation-stopped-working/e96b78b2-50b8-44ca-a204-f3c60b28878b
  8. Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working.: Hi,I am using DELL Inspiron 15-5568 (2-in-1) and it has installed Windows 10 Home Single Language in it,everything was working fine but the previous update the auto rotation has totally disappeared. I tried many things seeing from the internet but nothing worked ,there is no...
  9. dell inspiron 15 tablet mode not working

dell inspiron 15 tablet mode not working: my husband recently buy me a dell Inspiron 15 I am very upset because I have tried everything they suggested to switch from laptop to tablet mode and nothing seem to work that's very disappointed for me because I have RA, and SLE disease and severe osteoporosis: I need help...
  10. Dell Inspiron 7568 2-in-1 screen won't auto rotate

Dell Inspiron 7568 2-in-1 screen won't auto rotate: Hi, when using the laptop in tablet mode or tent mode the screen does not rotate accordingly. I installed the ST Microelectronics Free Fall Sensor Application but in Device Manager I only see "HID Sensor" under the Sensor category, nothing STM-related. Also, no conflicts in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why my rotation on my dell inspiron is not working