Windows 10: Screen auto turn off

Discus and support Screen auto turn off in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello. I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and am having trouble with my screens powering off. They with turn off at the specified time but then will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by lkdemm, Jan 14, 2020.

1. lkdemm Win User

Screen auto turn off

Hello. I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and am having trouble with my screens powering off.

They with turn off at the specified time but then will come right back on. Has anyone else had that problem?

:)

lkdemm, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 14, 2020
  3. jds63 Win User
    Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      Screen auto turn off [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Screen auto turn off

Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Screen auto turn off

1. Screen auto turn off - Similar Threads - Screen auto turn

2. How to turn off the Auto Lock Screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off the Auto Lock Screen in Windows 11: Hi I've a problem with auto lock screen of my laptop. It locks when you're inactive for 3 Minutes. I did the following but still cant find the solution that works for me:I turned off the screen saver settings. I did set the power plan to balance, modified the plan settings...
  3. Is it possible to turn off the auto brightness of my CAMERA not screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to turn off the auto brightness of my CAMERA not screen?: I do not need help changing my monitor's brightness.I do not need help changing my monitor's brightness.I do not need help changing my monitor's brightness.In Zoom, Google Classroom, Webex Meetings and Microsoft Meetings, the auto brightness of my webcam get WAAAAY brighter...
  4. Screen wont auto turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen wont auto turn off: I have set the screen to automatically turn off after 15 minutes, but it does not. It stays on. I have heard some others have this problem and it is related to USB devices, and that setting the "USB Selective suspend setting" to disabled in advanced power settings fixes...
  5. Screen doesn't auto turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen doesn't auto turn off: I have set the screen to automatically turn off after 15 minutes, but it does not. It stays on. I have heard some others have this problem and it is related to USB devices, and that setting the "USB Selective suspend setting" to disabled in advanced power settings fixes...
  6. Turn off auto update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turn off auto update.: This last update took out my sound and some programs stopped working. Is there a way to turn off updates besides scheduling them a month out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-auto-update/3585d437-9248-4340-8356-49c85a747ff2
  7. Auto turn off network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto turn off network: Hi please help me why auto turn off my wifi My windows is update and all drivers but auto torn off wifi or when run steam and start the game my wifi is auto run off and my ping is time out...
  8. Turning on lock screen after turning off auto logon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning on lock screen after turning off auto logon: Hi. Some time ago i posted question about turning off auto logon and now i have another problem. I and my family wants to see those spotlight pictures on lock screen (not blured like on sign in screen), but any guides doesn't work. After installing Group policy editor i don't...
  9. Turn off auto scroll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turn off auto scroll: How do I turn off auto scroll on my HP laptop running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-auto-scroll/b414d54b-d266-4497-a9f2-e0f4432dfc8b
  10. Is it finally possible to turn off auto-detection for my screen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it finally possible to turn off auto-detection for my screen?: So i have 3 screens. one of them is connected by displayport so everytime i turn it off everything gets moved to a different screen. ive seen that this problem has been around since vista and could be fixed easily just by letting us decide. so is there any way to fix is now...