Windows 10: Screen autorotation not working

Discus and support Screen autorotation not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a ne HP 810 G3 Revolve tablet PC and I can not get the autorotation to work. I was told this only works in Tablet mode, so I set that to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mark Phelps, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Screen autorotation not working

I have a ne HP 810 G3 Revolve tablet PC and I can not get the autorotation to work.

I was told this only works in Tablet mode, so I set that to automatically kick in when I rotated the screen -- but the screen image did not rotate.

So, I set tablet mode to manual, rotated the screen, and selected table mode -- and nothing happened.

Anyone have any suggestions?

This is a GREAT little tablet/laptop and this is the only issue I'm having with it.

:)

Mark Phelps, Jun 5, 2017

2. how to turn on autorotation lumia 720

It means I am wetting to came update 3 than my autorotation screen unlock and working autorotation ..screen ! .

No another opsion unlock auto rotations Turn on. !

Thanx to copration for Tom

Kuwar Vikash Jai SinghChauhan, Jun 5, 2017
  3. how to turn on autorotation lumia 720

my Lumia 720 autorotation -screen now turn off .! How them again Turn on autorotation -screen in my Lumia 720 ! how did turn on autorotation -screen in my phone

Kuwar Vikash Jai SinghChauhan, Jun 5, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Screen autorotation not working

philc43, Jun 5, 2017
  5. Thanks for that -- but unfortunately, there is no screen resolution setting in Win10 that matches the one in Win8.1.

There is a button for Rotation Lock, but that is set ON and grayed out.

The BIOS version is M86 ver 01.03

Mark Phelps, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Screen autorotation not working

1. Screen autorotation not working - Similar Threads - Screen autorotation working

2. How to fix the screen autorotation orientation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the screen autorotation orientation?: Hi,My laptop asus TP500L, when I flip it to the right or left the screen rotates in the wrong direction and it becomes upside down , I think that the sensor needs calibration or reset , it’s not a problem of Ctrl+Alt+Arrow , I tried it but it didn’t help me out I want the...
  3. How to fix the screen autorotation orientation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the screen autorotation orientation?: Hi,My laptop asus TP500L, when I flip it to the right or left the screen rotates in the wrong direction and it becomes upside down , I think that the sensor needs calibration or reset , it’s not a problem of Ctrl+Alt+Arrow , I tried it but it didn’t help me out I want the...
  4. How to fix the screen autorotation orientation?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. autorotation grayed out

autorotation grayed out: my hp elitebook has its autorotation grayed out, i have tried every possible method mentioned online that i found, it has benn like this for months. i did the regerdit method where i make the 0 value to 1 in Enable and in LastOrientation, but when i reboot as it is advised...
  6. Autorotate function not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Autorotate function not working: My HP spectre x360 laptop doesn't auto rotate when tilted to the side, although when tilted it shows a little notification at the top left of the screen that says auto rotate on but doesn't rotate at all...
  7. Screen autorotation is no longer available on Yoga 300 11IBR

Screen autorotation is no longer available on Yoga 300 11IBR: Hello, I used to put my Yoga PC to watch movies in tent mode, but the autorotation lock icon is no longer available in the action center, and the screen does not autorotate anymore. It seems it is rather a Windows / Yoga issue than a hardware problem. Can anyone help me...
  8. Disable Autorotation

Disable Autorotation: I am having trouble with auto rotation as the laptop is not responding for a short period of time even while slightly tilted. Rotation lock button is unclickable. Any idea?...
  9. How to Disable Autorotate?

How to Disable Autorotate?: I have a 2-in-1 laptop that I use in Desktop mode, never in Tablet mode. The permanently attached touchpad and keyboard will become disabled whenever an "Autorotate On" block appears in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. I can re-enable the touchpad and keyboard by...
  10. Autorotate+new Asus monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Autorotate+new Asus monitor: I just got my dad a new 27" Asus ips monitor that can rotate to portrait mode, which he wanted as a feature. Is there a way to have Windows 10 automatically rotate the screen when he physically rotates the monitor or does he have to go through display settings? 101673