Windows 10: Screen becomes black after 30 min of usage then turns back on after switching on the fan....

Discus and support Screen becomes black after 30 min of usage then turns back on after switching on the fan.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ares12480 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ares12480, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Screen becomes black after 30 min of usage then turns back on after switching on the fan....

/u/Ares12480, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Rahneesh Win User

Black screen in some games after playing 10 - 30 min.

My pc .. dell 7567 i7
    Graphx.. nvidia 1050ti 4gb

Games like farcry primal,Mirror edge catalyst.. and don bradman cricet 2014.... got some issue.

After playing them about 10 min to 30 min (it varies) in between the gaming.. screen turns black and freezes the game.. then after a while game returns to normal ... means.. its like black frames coming in the game... please help me.

Rahneesh, Mar 19, 2020
  3. CRGibson Win User
    Black Screen for 1 min every startup

Brink - I had just knew I had turned "Fast Start" off when first working on the PC - so I just did it again. It just made the Black Screen last only just over 40 seconds ( little improvement).

Caledon - The F2 and F12 keys did nothing but make the Black Screen last much longer. The black screen went over 4 min before I hit the power button to restart again.

Thanks to both of you guys for the suggestions.

CRGibson, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Screen becomes black after 30 min of usage then turns back on after switching on the fan....

Screen turns black after 30 seconds

I use a laptop in a docking station with two screens connected - it has worked well for one year.

Suddenly, and as I remember, right after accepting a systems update, screen 1 turns black, looses connection to the computer approx 30 seconds after I have turned on the computer/restarted the computer. I have checked that cables are OK and have switched
    dock ports etc. and it is always screen 1 that turns black.

I suspect it has something to do with the upgrade. If anyone knows how to fix it I will be grateful to hear from you, thanks.

B Sandberg, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Screen becomes black after 30 min of usage then turns back on after switching on the fan....

1. Screen becomes black after 30 min of usage then turns back on after switching on the fan.... - Similar Threads - Screen becomes black

2. Microsoft Windows Kernel-Power - Event Id 41 Black Screen after every 30 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Kernel-Power - Event Id 41 Black Screen after every 30 mins: I get a black screen after 20 to 30 minutes on my windows 10 laptopAsus ROG Strix G17 G713IH-HX020Tthe event viewer shows nothing and no bug check values what do i do. It is a hard stuck black screen the capslock key dosent work and the win+ctrl+shift+b also dosent work and i...
  3. Microsoft Windows Kernel-Power - Event Id 41 Black Screen after every 30 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows Kernel-Power - Event Id 41 Black Screen after every 30 mins: I get a black screen after 20 to 30 minutes on my windows 10 laptopAsus ROG Strix G17 G713IH-HX020Tthe event viewer shows nothing and no bug check values what do i do. It is a hard stuck black screen the capslock key dosent work and the win+ctrl+shift+b also dosent work and i...
  4. Microsoft Windows Kernel-Power - Event Id 41 Black Screen after every 30 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black Screen after turning on the PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Black Screen after turning on the PC: I turned on my Windows 10 laptop and everything turned on except for the screen. I can’t open task manager or anything else I know of that would help. ***Original Title: Activation***...
  6. Windows Hanging after Lock Screen 30 min+

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hanging after Lock Screen 30 min+: My computer works fine with no issues being for long periods of time, but when I lock my computer (WIN + L) if its locked for about 30 min or so everything freezes (the keyboard and mouse don't work) and I have to restart for it to work again. I've tried unplugging and...
  7. Screen turns black after 30 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen turns black after 30 seconds: I use a laptop in a docking station with two screens connected - it has worked well for one year. Suddenly, and as I remember, right after accepting a systems update, screen 1 turns black, looses connection to the computer approx 30 seconds after I have turned on the...
  8. Black screen in some games after playing 10 - 30 min.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen in some games after playing 10 - 30 min.: My pc .. dell 7567 i7 Graphx.. nvidia 1050ti 4gb Games like farcry primal,Mirror edge catalyst.. and don bradman cricet 2014.... got some issue. After playing them about 10 min to 30 min (it varies) in between the gaming.. screen turns black and freezes the game.....
  9. Black screen after switching accounts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after switching accounts: win key/L....select account..enter pw....get black screen with cursor. ctrl/alt/delete does nothing and suggestions i've tried do nothing. very annoying 22731
  10. Windows 10 freezes after 30 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 freezes after 30 mins: About 3 weeks ago I did a clean install of Windows 10 Home with the media installation. Everything was going well until after 2 days and about half an hour after starting up windows, windows just freezes and can't do anything on the task bar. Even hard resetting...