Windows 10: Screen black out constantly

Discus and support Screen black out constantly in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, My computer screen is constantly blacking out for several seconds to maybe 30 seconds. At the beginning it only happens once or twice a day,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by winter0207, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Screen black out constantly

Hello,

My computer screen is constantly blacking out for several seconds to maybe 30 seconds. At the beginning it only happens once or twice a day, now it happens 10 to 20 times a day. The system is up to date, and the IT person from my school also could not fix the problem. Please advise. Thank you!

:)

winter0207, Mar 8, 2021

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Screen black out constantly

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Screen black out constantly

1. Screen black out constantly - Similar Threads - Screen black constantly

2. Constant BSODs and black screen freezing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSODs and black screen freezing!: Getting sick and tired of the constant BSODs and black screen freezing, so I'm coming to the community to seek help! Recently I've been coming across not just BSODs, but my display turning off as if something's wrong with it and then freezing up so I can't try to fix it with...
  3. Monitor is slow and blacks out constantly and freezes

Monitor is slow and blacks out constantly and freezes: I have an HP Pavillion All-in-one computer/monitor thing and recently it's started to become slower and now it's constantly blacking out as in showing black screens a lot. This has been reoccuring a lot and now it freezes after a while. Is there anyway I can fix it withour...
  4. Constant Black Screens on Windows 10

Constant Black Screens on Windows 10: Hey, ever since purchasing a new monitor, I've been getting constantly crashing to black screens. So far, it only happens whenever I have a 3D rendering program open. And I have to use 3D rendering programs for my job. Never happens in games, or in anything else that...
  5. Black Out Screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Black Out Screen: Hi, Please for some time ago, when I connect my external Seagate 500 GB expansion card to my Computer it takes long to load some fileshaving a message on file manager that ''Not Responding'' and in most cases these files and program installed on them do not start at all. I...
  6. Blacking out screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blacking out screen: Recently I went through the update and now my camera app is not showing any image but a blank screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blacking-out-screen/1583ef52-bb9a-4fb6-a64c-3e52ecaa80ed
  7. Constant freeze and black screening.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant freeze and black screening.: Fresh installed on two different ssd's. After I login I have about 5 or 10 seconds to make an action before it freezes, goes black for a few seconds, the gpu revs then comes back on and I have another couple of seconds to do something and rinse and repeat. It's almost...
  8. Constantly black screen

Constantly black screen: A few days ago i got a blue screen while watching a stream and since then my computer has went to a black screen after the white dots are done spinning even when it does the auto repair. I’m also unable to even restart into safe mode since my computer doesn’t go into it after...
  9. screen blacking out

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen blacking out: How do I adjust the time my screen takes to black out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blacking-out/966b7dbf-31a6-43cb-8cca-8d98ae245e99
  10. Getting constant black screens

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting constant black screens: hello i randomly encounter a black screen when doing activitys on my pc. From playing games to watching youtube my pc crashes! My screen would turn black and i would hear a buzzing sound. Solutions i tried, 1.Updated bios,2.Set my gpu and cpu to stock....