Windows 10: Screen blacks out and makes buzzing noise

Discus and support Screen blacks out and makes buzzing noise in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenver I play Overwatch, right when actual game is about to begin, my screen will black out, and it'll make this buzzing noise. The computer is still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daniel1CB, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Daniel1CB Win User

Screen blacks out and makes buzzing noise

Whenver I play Overwatch, right when actual game is about to begin, my screen will black out, and it'll make this buzzing noise. The computer is still running when this is happening. This has happened three times in the past week. What should I do?

My specs:

NZXT Starter Pro

• NZXT H510 Black

• DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2

• B365 Motherboard

• Radeon RX 5600 XT

• Intel Core i5-9400F 6-Core 2.9 GHz

• EVGA 500W BR Bronze

• Team T-FORCE Vulcan Z 3200MHz 3200 MHz max speed 16GB 2 X 8 GB

• Intel 665p 1.0 TB

• MSI AX905C WIFI

• Windows 10 Home

:)

Daniel1CB, Jan 1, 2021

2. Laptop freezes and makes a buzzing noise

Hi Jami,

To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your computer recently?
    • Does it happen after installing an update?

You may run System File Checker and DISM Tool to check if there are corrupted system files that are causing the issue. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type each command and hit enter:

sfc /scannow

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

You may also perform a clean boot to isolate which programs or applications might be causing the freezing and buzzing noise on your computer. To do this, kindly refer to this article:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Jan 1, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise

Hi, forgive the obvious questions:

Do they make this noise when not connected to your PC, and with no leads connected?

Does the buzzing vary as you adjust the volume?

If you only hear buzzing when connected to your PC:

- what happens if you use analogue headphones instead?
    - have you used a different lead?

dalchina, Jan 1, 2021
  4. Screen blacks out and makes buzzing noise

Laptop freezes and makes a buzzing noise

My laptop screen keeps freezing and making a buzzing noise even whrn I'm just playing music and not watching any videos. Its only been happening for the past few days and it happens randomly.

I have tried uninstalling amd reinstalling the audio driver but it still happens.

Laptop: Lenovo Z40-70

Jami1307lah, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Screen blacks out and makes buzzing noise

1. Screen blacks out and makes buzzing noise - Similar Threads - Screen blacks makes

2. My computer makes a buzzing noise, the screen goes black or gets distorted and it restarts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer makes a buzzing noise, the screen goes black or gets distorted and it restarts...: Hello,This has been happening for a while now and I am getting pretty annoyed with it. Sometimes when I am playing games on my computer it will just randomly freeze for a second and make a buzzing noise and the screen will go black or get distorted and then it just restarts....
  3. My computer makes a buzzing noise, the screen goes black or gets distorted and it restarts...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer makes a buzzing noise, the screen goes black or gets distorted and it restarts...: Hello,This has been happening for a while now and I am getting pretty annoyed with it. Sometimes when I am playing games on my computer it will just randomly freeze for a second and make a buzzing noise and the screen will go black or get distorted and then it just restarts....
  4. Black screen and high pitched buzzing noise on start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and high pitched buzzing noise on start up.: I have an Acer Aspire Z series desktop on Windows 7 Home Premium, it's about 12 or 13 years old, I have E Set anti virus. In the last few months it occasionally shows a black screen and high pitched buzzing noise on start up so I switch it off and restart later and it's ok....
  5. Black screen + Buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen + Buzzing noise: All of a sudden the screen became black with loud buzzing noise LENOVO Legion 5 15IMH05 corei7-10750H - 8 GB ram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-buzzing-noise/20b80e9c-9a96-450f-be43-fbae25b058a8
  6. Black screen + Buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen + Buzzing noise: All of a sudden the screen became black with loud buzzing noise LENOVO Legion 5 15IMH05 corei7-10750H - 8 GB ram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-buzzing-noise/20b80e9c-9a96-450f-be43-fbae25b058a8
  7. Black screen + Buzzing noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Laptop make buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop make buzzing noise: everytime i use my laptop for like 4-5 hours its starts making buzzing noise i was wondering is that normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-make-buzzing-noise/7b7c395f-4afa-462a-922f-2b8edcc0febf
  9. Buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Buzzing noise: Everytime I scroll in firefox it makes a small faint buzzing noise and I've tried to search it up but nothing has worked so far, it's never done this until now even when I had a different mouse it still makes the noise. When I put my ear near my pc there's not a single sound...
  10. Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers making a buzzing/humming noise: Hello! I'd really apreciate some help with this issue, as it has become quite annoying to me. My speakers are constantly emitting a sound which can be best described as a buzzing noise. I am fairly confident that this is electrical interference. Because of this, I have...