Windows 10: Screen blacks out when plugged in or out for 2 seconds ? need a solution for it.

Discus and support Screen blacks out when plugged in or out for 2 seconds ? need a solution for it. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Screen blacks out for 2 seconds when charger is plugged in or out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shree_1605, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Screen blacks out when plugged in or out for 2 seconds ? need a solution for it.

Screen blacks out for 2 seconds when charger is plugged in or out.

:)

Shree_1605, Apr 30, 2021

2. black screen

Hi Ken,

Black screen usually occurs to a Windows device if the system detected that there are some damaged drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the hardware of the PC before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter any error messages or error codes along with the black screen?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    link. The link serves as a guide on how to address black screen issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 30, 2021
  3. Black Screen after update

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community, we understand your concern and we will try pour best to help you resolve the issue.

I would suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to access the desktop.

Method 1:

Step 1: Perform Power Drain and check if you are able to access your desktop screen.

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec.
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

Step 2: If you can access the desktop check if your system is functioning as normal. Also check which update got installed in your system, by opening Control Panel and then opening Programs and Features.

Method 2: Inaccessible Desktop.

If you are unable to access the desktop screen and you are stuck on the
    Black Screen,
    then I would suggest that you refer to the article
    Troubleshoot black screen problems provided in the link below and check if you are able to resolve the issue.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Triple_J Win User

Screen blacks out when plugged in or out for 2 seconds ? need a solution for it.

Screen Blackout for 2-3 seconds when plugged in.

After updating to Windows 10,whenever i plug in my charger the screen blacks out for 3-4 seconds and then comes back.The same thing happens when i plug out also.I know it can be changed in the settings but i don't know how?

Triple_J, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Screen blacks out when plugged in or out for 2 seconds ? need a solution for it.

1. Screen blacks out when plugged in or out for 2 seconds ? need a solution for it. - Similar Threads - Screen blacks plugged

2. Screen going black for a few seconds when switching out or tabbing out of games and programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen going black for a few seconds when switching out or tabbing out of games and programs: When I use the Windows button to go to another program, use Alt-Tab, and even the "Show Desktop" button, the screen goes black for around 3-5 seconds.This is happening to games like Roblox, Rainbow 6 Siege, CS2, Valorant, and even the Steam app.Sometimes when switching from...
  3. Screen going black for a few seconds when switching out or tabbing out of games and programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen going black for a few seconds when switching out or tabbing out of games and programs: When I use the Windows button to go to another program, use Alt-Tab, and even the "Show Desktop" button, the screen goes black for around 3-5 seconds.This is happening to games like Roblox, Rainbow 6 Siege, CS2, Valorant, and even the Steam app.Sometimes when switching from...
  4. Screen blacks Out For Half A Second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blacks Out For Half A Second: I noticed that this started happening last week. My screen will black out for a micro second at random. Some times it happens so fast that I'm not even sure if it happened or not. This morning, it blinked while I was on You Tube and everything blacked out except for a You...
  5. Screen blacks Out For Half A Second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen blacks Out For Half A Second: I noticed that this started happening last week. My screen will black out for a micro second at random. Some times it happens so fast that I'm not even sure if it happened or not. This morning, it blinked while I was on You Tube and everything blacked out except for a You...
  6. Screen blacks Out For Half A Second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. screen goes black for a second when i plug it in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    screen goes black for a second when i plug it in: whenever i put the power plug into my laptop the screen goes black for a second. same for if i unplug it. its a brand new ASUS gaming laptop ive had for maybe a month. is this something i should be worried about? submitted by /u/Bougal_Dougal [link] [comments]...
  8. My Laptop screen goes black for a few seconds, after plugging in and out the charger

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Laptop screen goes black for a few seconds, after plugging in and out the charger: This problem is bugging me. Please a fix for Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-screen-goes-black-for-a-few-seconds/f46181a2-f6aa-4633-90ff-42f26632b305
  9. How to stop few seconds of black screen when plugging in and out charger?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop few seconds of black screen when plugging in and out charger?: I am forced to update windows 10 to version 1903 and I am facing some black screen issue that happens for a few seconds when I charge or uncharge my laptop? How can i solve this?...
  10. Plugged in/ out notification not shown when charger is plugged in or out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Plugged in/ out notification not shown when charger is plugged in or out: Hello!! I noticed something yesterday on my laptop. Whenever I used to put the charger on or take it off there was always a popup notification telling me whether the laptop is on charge or on battery. Since yesterday there is no notification but thank God the battery is...