Windows 10: Screen blank when start boot installing windows 10 on legacy boot

Discus and support Screen blank when start boot installing windows 10 on legacy boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; adobe 3rd gen system i try to install windows 10 on legacy boot when i select legacy boot screen gone blank and after 5 sec system getting restart but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ayub Khan2, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Screen blank when start boot installing windows 10 on legacy boot

adobe 3rd gen system i try to install windows 10 on legacy boot when i select legacy boot screen gone blank and after 5 sec system getting restart but when i try to boot ntfs it's install without any problem how can i install in legacy boot

:)

Ayub Khan2, Nov 26, 2022

2. Windows 10 blank screen after boot-up....

Anyone have any luck with this ? Windows appears to boot normally until the screen with the little dots on it. Then it goes black , stays that way for a minute and finally logs on. I`ve already googled this and all the answers boil down to two solutions - disable fast startup and change your graphics driver. Neither rly helped for me tho it did seem to be graphics card related.

Awaiting more expert suggestions from TPU !

francis511, Nov 26, 2022
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Nov 26, 2022
  4. Screen blank when start boot installing windows 10 on legacy boot

Windows 10 blank screen after boot-up....

reseat your gpu's disable crossfire

eidairaman1, Nov 26, 2022
Thema:

Screen blank when start boot installing windows 10 on legacy boot

1. Screen blank when start boot installing windows 10 on legacy boot - Similar Threads - Screen blank start

2. Screen blank when start boot installing windows 10 on legacy boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blank when start boot installing windows 10 on legacy boot: adobe 3rd gen system i try to install windows 10 on legacy boot when i select legacy boot screen gone blank and after 5 sec system getting restart but when i try to boot ntfs it's install without any problem how can i install in legacy boot...
  3. Screen blank when start boot installing windows 10 on legacy boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen blank when start boot installing windows 10 on legacy boot: adobe 3rd gen system i try to install windows 10 on legacy boot when i select legacy boot screen gone blank and after 5 sec system getting restart but when i try to boot ntfs it's install without any problem how can i install in legacy boot...
  4. Blank screens when booting into Windows Installation Media and Recovery tool.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank screens when booting into Windows Installation Media and Recovery tool.: Windows encountered a corrupted drive on boot not my main drive and was taking more than half a day to repair it. Not wanting to keep my computer turned on for such a long time, and mostly hoping it wouldn't matter much; I forcefully shut my computer off.Later, when trying to...
  5. Blank screens when booting into Windows Installation Media and Recovery tool.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank screens when booting into Windows Installation Media and Recovery tool.: Windows encountered a corrupted drive on boot not my main drive and was taking more than half a day to repair it. Not wanting to keep my computer turned on for such a long time, and mostly hoping it wouldn't matter much; I forcefully shut my computer off.Later, when trying to...
  6. Blank screens when booting into Windows Installation Media and Recovery tool.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. blank screen will not boot

blank screen will not boot: How can I boot in safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-screen-will-not-boot/780d029d-0955-48b6-a9b7-c64d3ab6a6c0
  8. Blank screen when booting from USB to install Windows

Blank screen when booting from USB to install Windows: Hello everybody. I think that my current installation on Windows 10 64 bit is corrupted, so I decided to wipe the SDD (only unit in the system) and make a clean installation. I created a bootable USB with the media tool but when I start the boot from it after the blue...
  9. blank screen on boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blank screen on boot: i am booting my windows 10 machine with a vga connection to an acer monitor. The computer boots ok as i can hear the windows chime but i cant see anything on the monitor it just goes blank but it is not black it is blue/purple and It is responding to the computer signal. It...
  10. Windows 10 boots to blank screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 boots to blank screen: Hello people, It has been a while since I posted. I have a Dell Inspiron N5050 laptop that is giving me fits. It was having an issue with explorer restarting continuously after it was upgraded from windows 7 by the customer. I recommended a clean install and backed up all...