Windows 10: Screen blanking when using Zoom

Discus and support Screen blanking when using Zoom in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I know a lot of people are having trouble with this: I just bought a brand new HP all-in-one so I don't have to use my laptop for Zoom meetings, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kate966, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Kate966 Win User

Screen blanking when using Zoom

I know a lot of people are having trouble with this: I just bought a brand new HP all-in-one so I don't have to use my laptop for Zoom meetings, but the screen blacks out and does some weird jumping when I'm in Zoom meetings. My old HP laptop does not have this issue, so I don't know why my brand new computer should. Both use Windows 10.

Since most businesses are still remote, and will remain remote for a while, Microsoft needs to fix this! This is how we do business now and it is not ok to have glitches like this! Please create a patch or update to stop this from happening!

:)

Kate966, Oct 29, 2020

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Oct 29, 2020
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Screen blanking when using Zoom

Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Screen blanking when using Zoom

1. Screen blanking when using Zoom - Similar Threads - Screen blanking using

2. camera flicking when using Zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera flicking when using Zoom: Hello there,My camera suddenly started flicking when on a Zoom call. If I fiddle with the camera settings on zoom it normalises for few seconds but It starts flickering again. I've tried to update the driver, new downloads and install the camera "HP truevision HD" which...
  3. camera flicking when using Zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera flicking when using Zoom: Hello there,My camera suddenly started flicking when on a Zoom call. If I fiddle with the camera settings on zoom it normalises for few seconds but It starts flickering again. I've tried to update the driver, new downloads and install the camera "HP truevision HD" which...
  4. camera flicking when using Zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Blue screen when zooming on touch screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen when zooming on touch screen: Hello there,we have a serious issue with BSOD when zooming images in our software by means of a touch screen device.It is pretty much independend from the hardware and OS we assume a bug in the win32kbase.sys --> CTouchProcessor::UpdateThreadPointerList :SYMBOL_NAME:...
  6. Blue screen when zooming on touch screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen when zooming on touch screen: Hello there,we have a serious issue with BSOD when zooming images in our software by means of a touch screen device.It is pretty much independend from the hardware and OS we assume a bug in the win32kbase.sys --> CTouchProcessor::UpdateThreadPointerList :SYMBOL_NAME:...
  7. Blue screen when zooming on touch screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Laptop's screen goes blank in middle of Zoom meetings.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop's screen goes blank in middle of Zoom meetings.: My laptop's screen goes off during zoom meeting sessions. I got a Asus Vivobook, windows 10, i3 10gen.processor with intel UHD graphic card. During meetings on zoom, my screen goes off with wavy lines , my camera indicator shows on. I could hear others but there is no...
  9. Computer lags and blank screen during ZOOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer lags and blank screen during ZOOM: I am a teacher so using Zoom right now is essential. During Zoom my screen goes blank and when I plug it in to charge, a message displays about low resources. Also while plugged in, it lags. I can't have this happening while I am teaching. How can I fix this error?...
  10. Blank Screen when unplugged

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blank Screen when unplugged: I have an ASUS x555l laptop running Windows 10, which has all the appropriate updates since I bought the laptop in 2015 and installed Windows 10 as a free download when it was made available. My problem is that when I am on battery power, the screen immediately goes blank...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zoom makes pc screen blank

2. laptop screen went black on zoom