Windows 10: Screen blocked with message from Microsoft

Discus and support Screen blocked with message from Microsoft in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi Brian, I have a page which has blocked the screen....Microsoft and tells me to phone[02081441867] is it genuine or how do... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by richardpitt1, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Screen blocked with message from Microsoft

Split from this thread.​

Hi Brian, I have a page which has blocked the screen....Microsoft and tells me to phone[02081441867] is it genuine or how do I clear it?

I am not very computer literate.

Thanks.

:)

richardpitt1, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Jstn7477 Win User

Microsoft Message Legit???

If it were a legitimate message form Microsoft, they wouldn't have to block anything for your safety.

Jstn7477, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Blocked messages and contacts

Hi Sara,

To better assist you with the blocking of messages and contacts issue, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Sharief K Win User

Screen blocked with message from Microsoft

Pop up blocked message in Microsoft Edge

Hi Michael,

• When do you get the message?
    • Does it happens with any specific website?

To enable and disable the popup blocker, follow these steps:

• Click the "..." button in the upper right-hand corner to access the Microsoft Edge menu.
    • Select Settings.
    • Click on View Advanced settings.
    • Block up Pop ups. From here you can turn off or on the pop up blocker.

Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Screen blocked with message from Microsoft

1. Screen blocked with message from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Screen blocked message

2. Spam message "from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spam message "from Microsoft: I keep getting what appears to be a spam message from "Microsoft" that says there is a problem which could be a change of password. It pops up all the time, and I have not changed my password. Anyone know how to deal with this?...
  3. Popup message from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Popup message from Microsoft: I have been receiving this popup message: "Microsoft account problem We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings." Is this a legitimate message or is it a scam?...
  4. Recurring message from microsoft

Recurring message from microsoft: I am getting a message from Microsoft via Microsoft from my computer, that it is allowing a website to access my computer. When I click on the message I am taken to a 'potentially dangerous' website that is blocked. How do I get rid of this messge with this website...
  5. Message from Microsoft

Message from Microsoft: I received a message on my computer that says it is from Microsoft. It said that it has stopped an unauthorized address trying to send a virus to ny computer and that I should call Microsoft. Does Microsoft send out messages like tha?t...
  6. Message from Microsoft

Message from Microsoft: I received a message on my computer from Microsoft, saying that it was stopping a virus from hitting my computer. It also gave a number and said for me to call them. Does Microsot send out messages like this?...
  7. Blocked access from Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blocked access from Microsoft Azure: After downloading the windows 10. I got the following error from Microsoft Azure: We are sorry, but we are unable to validate your access to benefits (Transaction Id: f50a72d3-0413-44d9-a016-c05c57240577, Message Code: 715-123170). Please contact support. How can I resolve...
  8. blocked (unreceived) outlook messages

in Windows 10 Customization
    blocked (unreceived) outlook messages: weird problem: running outlook2013 under Windows10. My messages sent to some particular addresses (and my wife's in particular) do not go thru. -they do go thru if I use webmail -show up in my sent mail -not found in any spam/junk folders -no filter settings would...
  9. How to block messages from a group chat on Google Voice?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to block messages from a group chat on Google Voice?: I'm receiving messages from a group chat on Google Voice, and I don't know how to block the conversation. I don't have any other phone and Google Voice is the main service I use to communicate with people, so I'm not sure why I have to keep receiving messages from a group...
  10. Windows 10 1703 - no "blocked" message from Applocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 1703 - no "blocked" message from Applocker: Trying to whip Win10 Enterprise into shape for our environment and just did my first Applocker policy (created the rules on a Win10 machine, exported and imported into my policy on our domain controllers). It worked mostly as expected. On the account of which the policy was...