Windows 10: Screen blocks and a square appears at the top of the screen.

Discus and support Screen blocks and a square appears at the top of the screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good Morning. A few minutes after open de surface, the screen blocks and apears a square at te top fo de screen. What can i do stop this?[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pauloj(2), Dec 7, 2018.

1. Pauloj(2) Win User

Screen blocks and a square appears at the top of the screen.

Good Morning.

A few minutes after open de surface, the screen blocks and apears a square at te top fo de screen. What can i do stop this?Screen blocks and a square appears at the top of the screen. [​IMG]

:)

Pauloj(2), Dec 7, 2018
  2. nick Win User

Screen too Big!

Ok, this is a simple fix, well as you know... you CANNOT see the windows square icon on the bottom left of your tv, but just go all the way to the far left corner of your tv and right click, then the list window appears but barely.
    Click on Control Panel
    Under Appearance and Personalization click on Adjust screen resolution
    Now click on Multiple Displays:
    Select "Duplicate these Displays"
    Click Apply at the bottom of page.
    YOUR DONE

nick, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Screen blocks and a square appears at the top of the screen.

Screen icons Nokia 2720.

Nokia 2720 An icon at the top of the screen looks like the bottom half of a square with up arrow flashing. Any suggestions what this is? The supplied owners manual does not explain or show common icons, is the a listing somewhere?

johnny_reno, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Screen blocks and a square appears at the top of the screen.

1. Screen blocks and a square appears at the top of the screen. - Similar Threads - Screen blocks square

2. Black squares appearing on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black squares appearing on screen: I've already asked for help on this and as someone suggested, I redownloaded and updated my graphics drivers, but that didn't help at all.Black squares keep appearing on my screen randomly and they dissappear almost immediately. It is very distracting and annoying....
  3. Black squares appearing on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black squares appearing on screen: I've already asked for help on this and as someone suggested, I redownloaded and updated my graphics drivers, but that didn't help at all.Black squares keep appearing on my screen randomly and they dissappear almost immediately. It is very distracting and annoying....
  4. Black squares appearing on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black squares appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black squares appearing on my screen: Black squares keep appearing on my screen. All kinds of patterns and sizes. They appear for a split second then disappear. If the screen doesn't refresh, they stay there until I move my mouse. This isn't the screen's fault, I have tried using different screen to no avail....
  6. Black squares appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black squares appearing on my screen: Black squares keep appearing on my screen. All kinds of patterns and sizes. They appear for a split second then disappear. If the screen doesn't refresh, they stay there until I move my mouse. This isn't the screen's fault, I have tried using different screen to no avail....
  7. Black squares appearing on my screen

8. square watermarks on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    square watermarks on screen: i have recently noticed these watermarks on the screen, normally we wouldn't be able to notice it but as we focus on screen we could see. and it is not visible while taking screen shoti will provide screenshot and a photo taken from mobile for reference as attachment.please...
  9. square watermarks on screen

square watermarks on screen: i have recently noticed these watermarks on the screen, normally we wouldn't be able to notice it but as we focus on screen we could see. and it is not visible while taking screen shoti will provide screenshot and a photo taken from mobile for reference as attachment.please...
  10. red square on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    red square on screen: Please help me get this removed i tried to reinstall drivers restart pc its not monitor settings [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-square-on-screen/51b6a870-2b34-473e-bdea-98aa100708b7