Windows 10: screen bouncing around

Discus and support screen bouncing around in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just in the last few days, my screen and keyboard seems to have a mind of its own. My screen will bounce off, then on, then off the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Riley2430, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Riley2430 Win User

screen bouncing around

Just in the last few days, my screen and keyboard seems to have a mind of its own. My screen will bounce off, then on, then off the internet completely. I can be on a secured site (banking) and the screen will disappear and I'm looking at my MSNBC screen. There doesn't seem to be any tether or stability to the screen that I'm viewing. It just flies away, to my consternation. Do I have a bug? Or computer problem?

:)

Riley2430, Feb 7, 2019

2. Screen bounces

I downloaded some updates provided by Microsoft for Windows 10 and after the updates were installed the screen keeps on bouncing up and down. The bouncing is not restricted to some apps or a particular window even my desktop keeps on bouncing. I checked
    if any display driver updates were available but the driver is up to date. Please help!

TanviKhade, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 7, 2019
  4. screen bouncing around

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

screen bouncing around

1. screen bouncing around - Similar Threads - screen bouncing around

2. Website page bounces around when deleting on the virtual keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Website page bounces around when deleting on the virtual keyboard: So Im a %90 virtual keyboard user, half of my touch screen is just smuggled at the end of the day but this is so annoying: Every time I try to delete triggers a up down bug. I'm using edge by the way but it happens on other browsers as well. Is there a fix for this?...
  3. Website page bounces around when deleting on the virtual keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Website page bounces around when deleting on the virtual keyboard: So Im a %90 virtual keyboard user, half of my touch screen is just smuggled at the end of the day but this is so annoying: Every time I try to delete triggers a up down bug. I'm using edge by the way but it happens on other browsers as well. Is there a fix for this?...
  4. Website page bounces around when deleting on the virtual keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. If I wanted a screen saver of the DVD boxed logo bouncing around, how would I get it, &...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I wanted a screen saver of the DVD boxed logo bouncing around, how would I get it, &...: I haven't used a windows machine in a while, and I don't remember it being this difficult to personalize your screensaver with a downloaded fun one. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks. submitted by /u/DwightDangerShelford [link] [comments]...
  6. Ping is bouncing around from 30 to 1200 ms! (Gaming)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ping is bouncing around from 30 to 1200 ms! (Gaming): There was recently a Windows update that I could not avoid, as my wife had shutdown my computer. This is the update that was causing problems with Windows 10. My internet speed is around 100mbps, but when I try to play League of Legends, or Call of duty, my ping fluctuates so...
  7. Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around...: Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around sense having Windows 10. Can you change from Windows 10 to Windows 7. When having Windows 7 I didn't have this problem. Windows 10 SUCKS...
  8. Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around...: Flashing ghostly bubbles around the perimeter of the screen,& mouse,& cursor bounce around sense having Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-ghostly-bubbles-around-the-perimeter-of/877df411-77b8-47be-b1f2-46eba1dfbfd6
  9. My cursor constantly bounces around in the corner

in Windows 10 Support
    My cursor constantly bounces around in the corner: Hello, first post here. This problem is driving me so berserk *Banghead that I had to create an account just to ask about it. So as soon as I get to the lock screen, my cursor starts spazzing out in the lower-left corner of my screen with a weird pointer, it looks sort of...
  10. why does my zoom feature keep bouncing all around

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does my zoom feature keep bouncing all around: why does my zoom feature keep bouncing all around it will get big then get very small https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-zoom-feature-keep-bouncing-all-around/b4e04eee-6f48-45f3-80db-421c19a14eb2