Windows 10: screen brightness auto set

Discus and support screen brightness auto set in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get the screen brightness to automatically be the same as when the laptop is plugged in to power and when it is running on battery?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 121212Sally, Oct 3, 2018.

1. screen brightness auto set

How do I get the screen brightness to automatically be the same as when the laptop is plugged in to power and when it is running on battery?

:)

121212Sally, Oct 3, 2018

2. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Auto brightness

Hi Ajit,

To better assist you with the auto brightness issue, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • Are you getting an error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Oct 3, 2018
  4. screen brightness auto set

brightness profile

Hello,

About your concern, you can change the brightness profile of your Windows 10 Mobile. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select System, then Display.
    • Turn off Auto brightness. You can adjust the slider to any screen brightness percentage.

Don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Michael Rey, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

screen brightness auto set

1. screen brightness auto set - Similar Threads - screen brightness auto

2. Auto Brightness is turned off in settings but whenever in a game, brightness continues...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Brightness is turned off in settings but whenever in a game, brightness continues...: My brightness usually doesn't change since I have the auto-brightness setting off, but whenever I load up a certain game my brightness goes down, and then continues going down. I have to continually turn the brightness up over and over again, sometimes the brightness goes...
  3. Auto Brightness is turned off in settings but whenever in a game, brightness continues...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Brightness is turned off in settings but whenever in a game, brightness continues...: My brightness usually doesn't change since I have the auto-brightness setting off, but whenever I load up a certain game my brightness goes down, and then continues going down. I have to continually turn the brightness up over and over again, sometimes the brightness goes...
  4. How to turn off auto brightness when there is no setting for it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off auto brightness when there is no setting for it?: I have looked in the display section under settings AND control panel, but there is no auto brightening feature listed in either place, BUT the screen will randomly max out the brightness when opening apps....
  5. Screen brightness auto changing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen brightness auto changing: Hi, I've got a surface computer, the screen brightness automatically turns up whenever I open a white page. it does so in stages by about 5% brightness every 3 seconds. I've set auto adaptive brightness to off. I've tried changing power settings but there is no option for me...
  6. Auto brightness in videos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto brightness in videos?: Hi everyone! Whenever I watch videos, it seems too bright. It seems to happen all the time unless I press windows key or anything on the task bar, like the audio icon, wifi, etc. Nothing else seems over-brightened except videos. Anyone else experiencing this? I've tried...
  7. Adjust to Auto Brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjust to Auto Brightness: To, Microsoft Community Hi, this is Gavin. Using your Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 2004 OS Build 19041.508 on My Laptop. I wan to keep keep Auto Brightness or Adaptive Brightness for My Laptop. How do i do that. Means My Laptop should Automatically adjust to the...
  8. Auto-Brightness Issue

Auto-Brightness Issue: My laptop has auto-brightness feature but no way to disable it. I've checked the settings at least 3 times now, and there's nothing under "Brightness and Color" in the Display tab and nothing in the advanced settings on the control panel. Anyone else have this problem/have a...
  9. Screen Brightness setting stuck on Screen

Screen Brightness setting stuck on Screen: After the latest update for my laptop, an HP Core i3 (I'm not much of a tech person), there appeared the brightness key on my screen which I couldn't hide. And when I try to adjust the brightness, it automatically goes dark or 0% brightness. It's really annoying. When I'm...
  10. Auto Brightness

Auto Brightness: I’m using windows 10. My screen brightness changes automatically when I switch from dark and light backgrounds. I’ve tried all things of my reach like disabling power saver in intel graphics settings and also in the power plan. I remember turning this feature on , may be...