Windows 10: Screen Brightness Automatically Changing PLEASE HELP!!

Discus and support Screen Brightness Automatically Changing PLEASE HELP!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My screen brightness adjusts by itself based on how light/dark the screen is at that particular moment, for example... I’m watching a youtube video.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Samr0we, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Screen Brightness Automatically Changing PLEASE HELP!!

My screen brightness adjusts by itself based on how light/dark the screen is at that particular moment, for example...

I’m watching a youtube video. When it’s a dark scene in the video, I can see my screens brightness going down maybe 3-4 slight “clicks” which i’m assuming is to adjust to the dark visuals. Same goes when it’s changing from a dark scene to a bright one. I can see it adjust a few “clicks” brighter. I just want a solid brightness level which doesn’t change. Any info?

Never had this happen to me with any other laptops i’ve used/owned and it’s driving me insane.

I’ve Scoured the internet for a solution, but none work, please help me!!!

Thanks

submitted by /u/Samr0we
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Samr0we, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Zaki_j Win User

Screen brightness change automatically

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the screen brightness change automatically while watching videos.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the PC recently?
    • What is the model number of Lenovo Yoga PC?

Windows 10 has the ability to automatically adjust the screen brightness depending on the ambient light levels. This feature can be more annoying than helpful, either leaving your screen too dark or frequently
    adjusting the brightness levels.

If you are using Lenovo YOGA 3 Pro-1370, I suggest you
    Disable auto brightness feature
    and check if it helps.

Additional information:

How to disable automatic brightness adjustment on Windows 10

https://support.lenovo.com/in/en/solutions/ht503796

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Dec 25, 2020
  3. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Screen Brightness Automatically Changing PLEASE HELP!!

Laptop Brightness Changing Automatically.

With Windows 10, the screen brightness is automatically measured by windows, so it turns the screen brightness to what ever it likes based on the surrounding, however if your brightness is at max and your unable to change it back i would suggest trying,
    to manually change the screen brightness in the action center and to do this, just open up the action center and then at the bottom of the action center there should be a brightness slider, adjust the brightness to your liking.

if you need more help please refer to this website: Change screen brightness in Windows 10

I hope this helps.

FrancisHayle, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Screen Brightness Automatically Changing PLEASE HELP!!

1. Screen Brightness Automatically Changing PLEASE HELP!! - Similar Threads - Screen Brightness Automatically

2. How to turn off automatic screen brightness change?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off automatic screen brightness change?: Hi, I don't have the option to adjust the brightness, and the brightness on the screen adjusts to me depending on what is being displayed. It really annoys me and there is no option to turn it off....
  3. Brightness changed automatically in browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness changed automatically in browsers: I was browsing on Chrome, and as I scroll up and down on the webpage, the brightness is changed automatically. Microsoft Edge is having the same issue. I went to my display setting, there is only the slider on my brightness, there is no option to turn on or off the "adaptive...
  4. My Screen Resolution and brightness changed automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Screen Resolution and brightness changed automatically.: My Screen brightness and contrast changed when I was not looking at it.I restarted it once and my screen resolution changed and everything became bigger. Then I checked the screen resolution from right click menu so there at the field where the monitor name is given. It was...
  5. My Screen Resolution and brightness changed automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Screen Resolution and brightness changed automatically.: My Screen brightness and contrast changed when I was not looking at it.I restarted it once and my screen resolution changed and everything became bigger. Then I checked the screen resolution from right click menu so there at the field where the monitor name is given. It was...
  6. Laptop Brightness Changing Automatically.

Laptop Brightness Changing Automatically.: I have a hp pavilion laptop.For the last few days i see the laptop brightness increase to the max without pressing any key.It would be good if anyone can help me...
  7. Automatic Screen Brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Automatic Screen Brightness: Whenever I play a video in VLC media player, my laptop brightness goes all the way up to the maximum. I have scoured all the internet but couldn't find answers. I have reinstalled the graphics driver, reinstalled VLC media player....
  8. Problem with screen brightness changing automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with screen brightness changing automatically: I use an ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop, which is around an year old. For last few days, the brightness of my screen keeps changing automatically. I have checked every brightness setting under display but there is no option called 'Change brightness automatically when lighting...
  9. Automatic Screen Brightness

Automatic Screen Brightness: my PC is automatically changes it's brightness. I tried everything and I couldn't fix the problem. and no my PC is not broken I bought it a month ago. helppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  10. Display Brightness Automatically Changing.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display Brightness Automatically Changing.: So, Posting here because I'm unsure as to whether this is Intel Software, Hardware, Mobo, Display, OS or Driver related. I've trawled Google and tried multiple fixes but I still have this strange issue. For no rhyme or reason my display has been automatically adjusting...