Windows 10: Screen brightness decrease automatically after every time boot

Discus and support Screen brightness decrease automatically after every time boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello , Yesterday I installed the 1809 update , and today i noticed that each time i restart my laptop the brightness level is being reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ahmmad Hegazy, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Screen brightness decrease automatically after every time boot

hello , Yesterday I installed the 1809 update , and today i noticed that each time i restart my laptop the brightness level is being reset automatically to 75 % i'm not really sure , and after windows will boot up , i will need to manually adjust the screen brightness again to 100% . I searched the web and i found this Windows 10 October 2018 Update common problems and fixes | Windows Central , and it might be an update issue i think , by the way , my power plan is set to maximum performance and my laptop is always plugged in , and solutions or ?

:)

Ahmmad Hegazy, Nov 16, 2018

2. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Nov 16, 2018
  3. The Brightness of the system is automatically decreases

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Sailesh Kumar Katragadda, recently i upgraded my OS from Windows 7 to Windows 10. After upgrading i am facing problems with display. The Brightness of the system is automatically decreasing and also occurring flickering the screen. Please guide me how
    to overcome this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Sailesh Kumar Katragadda

Display Problem.-original title

sailesh kumarkatragadda, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Screen brightness decrease automatically after every time boot

Automatic Screen brightness - too bright in a darkened room?

I have the same issue with Nokia Lumia 710. The low setting is just too bright and the automatic brightness setting is darker but the brightness doesn't decrease when going back from a lighter place to a dark place...it only works when going from dark
    to light

IvanStimac, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Screen brightness decrease automatically after every time boot

1. Screen brightness decrease automatically after every time boot - Similar Threads - Screen brightness decrease

2. why has my screen brightness decreased after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why has my screen brightness decreased after a factory reset: I preformed a factory reset on my PC as it was crashing as I gained controlled of my pc the overall brightness seems to have decreased to you know how I could resolve this....
  3. why has my screen brightness decreased after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why has my screen brightness decreased after a factory reset: I preformed a factory reset on my PC as it was crashing as I gained controlled of my pc the overall brightness seems to have decreased to you know how I could resolve this....
  4. How to decrease screen brightness past factory settings?

How to decrease screen brightness past factory settings?: My computer automatically upgraded to Windows 11 and now my screen is too bright even with the slider in the lowest position. I was able to override the brightness option in Windows 10 to custom set the brightness, but I cannot find an option to do so on Windows 11 and it is...
  5. Screen brightness does not decrease completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen brightness does not decrease completely: Normally, when the screen brightness was 0% on the computer, the screen was completely gone, when it was 1%, it was very bright and my eyes were not disturbed at night. After updating to Windows 10, when I brought the brightness to 0%, it was like 10% brightness compared to...
  6. Screen brightness does not decrease completely

Screen brightness does not decrease completely: Normally, when the screen brightness was 0% on the computer, the screen was completely gone, when it was 1%, it was very bright and my eyes were not disturbed at night. After updating to Windows 10, when I brought the brightness to 0%, it was like 10% brightness compared to...
  7. Screen brightness does not decrease completely

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Brightness is Not Decreasing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brightness is Not Decreasing: I have Dell Laptop with Windows 10 . My laptop blinked for 3 - 4 sec and automatically brightness increased to 100% . Even though I tried to adjust brightness using Brightness Bar or Short Cut Keys , it doesn't lower the brightness. I have updated drivers . What should I...
  9. Automatic Screen Brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Automatic Screen Brightness: Whenever I play a video in VLC media player, my laptop brightness goes all the way up to the maximum. I have scoured all the internet but couldn't find answers. I have reinstalled the graphics driver, reinstalled VLC media player....
  10. Automatic Screen Brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic Screen Brightness: my PC is automatically changes it's brightness. I tried everything and I couldn't fix the problem. and no my PC is not broken I bought it a month ago. helppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. brightness settings low every time boot

2. brightness automatically decreases after update