Windows 10: Screen Brightness dims automatically

Discus and support Screen Brightness dims automatically in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I have been recently using windows 10 and I am having problem with my screen brightness that dims automatically either when do a movement or the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SahilDhillon, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Screen Brightness dims automatically

Hi I have been recently using windows 10 and I am having problem with my screen brightness that dims automatically either when do a movement or the screen changes. I tried to disable the adaptive brightness but that didn't helped as the option isn't available. Here is the screenshot of the setting under display category in power options. I am using Sony VAIO E series (SVE14A26CG) with a touch display. I have also tried changing my graphic properties but that didn't helped.

Screen Brightness dims automatically 23f10825-a373-4500-ae61-aab4108e6dfc?upload=true.png

:)

SahilDhillon, Oct 28, 2019

2. Lumia 925 automatic screen brightness dims too low

My 920 and 1020 behaves in the exact same way as your 925, i.e when the screen is set to automatic brightness the screen dims to a level that is lower than the low brightness setting when I'm in a dimly lit or dark environment. I would therefore suggest
    that it is a software issue with Windows Phone and could do with rectifying via an update.

I've learned to live with it though and just set my screens brightness to low during the evening and set it to automatic during the day.

Ray Hipkiss, Oct 28, 2019
  3. CarlCappo Win User
    Windows 10 screen brightness is dim

Original title: ASUS PT2001 with Win 10 screen brightness

When running on battery power screen automatically dims. My area is very bright and I have trouble viewing a dim screen. I have to bring the power cord where ever the monitor is located to increase the brightness. Is there no setting to adjust this?

CarlCappo, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Screen Brightness dims automatically

Automatic screen dimming.

It sounds like automatic dimming, hopefully it is that, and that you can follow the screenshots I've provided, let us know if this helps or not Screen Brightness dims automatically :)

Screen Brightness dims automatically [​IMG]

TheSmokey76, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Screen Brightness dims automatically

1. Screen Brightness dims automatically - Similar Threads - Screen Brightness dims

2. Dim screen brightness below lowest setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dim screen brightness below lowest setting: I got a new desktop PC last September and it's really nice except for one thing, and that's the brightness of the screen.I always have it dimmed to the lowest setting because it's SO BRIGHT!I USED to have it on night light, which helped a LOT thanks computer designers, but...
  3. Screen dimming even at 100% brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen dimming even at 100% brightness: Hi recently bought a Lenovo laptop, a Lenovo V14-ARE laptop, and as soon as I turned it on I noticed, when I put it on 100% brightness it is bright and vivid but then it dims. After a while, the screen brightens again then proceeds to dim once again in a few seconds. When I...
  4. Automatic Screen Brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Automatic Screen Brightness: Whenever I play a video in VLC media player, my laptop brightness goes all the way up to the maximum. I have scoured all the internet but couldn't find answers. I have reinstalled the graphics driver, reinstalled VLC media player....
  5. Dim Brightness

Dim Brightness: hello, please i need help with how i can restore my brightness to a higher resolution since my brightness just went automatically dim and no amount of adjustment seems to restore it back. thank you...
  6. Screen brightness too dim when unplugged

Screen brightness too dim when unplugged: Hello, The maximum brightness when unplugged is way lower than when the laptop is plugged. I've been checking the screen- and batterysettings, but it doesn't bring solutions. Somehow, the screen goes to full brightness when unplugged when i am in my configuration-settings...
  7. Brightness dims on game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness dims on game: So ive come to this issue where Destiny 2 dims brightness on launch. I have tried to fox brightness but its so dim. I put brightness up on computer settings no change. I put brightness to max on game and still very dim. it doesnt seem to be a game issue has it works fine on...
  8. Screen Brightness Dims When Full Screen.

Screen Brightness Dims When Full Screen.: Hi, Every time I'm in full screen mode for example YouTube, or even full screen F11 in browser my screen dims automatically with no option to turn down the brightness. When I exit full screen, it goes back to the brightness level I had before. Lenovo Yoga 11S. Windows 10...
  9. Automatic Screen Brightness

Automatic Screen Brightness: my PC is automatically changes it's brightness. I tried everything and I couldn't fix the problem. and no my PC is not broken I bought it a month ago. helppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  10. Automatic screen dimming.

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic screen dimming.: This annoys me for some time now. And I tried everything I can, but can't seem to fix it. I reinstalled windows several times (actually, seven times), trying to get an update to not install, but it still got installed. So basically, what's happening is that whenever my...