Windows 10: Screen brightness for each user

Discus and support Screen brightness for each user in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, In Windows 10, when I adjust the screen brightness bar, it applies to other user accounts, and vice versa. It doesn't seem to matter whether... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SoyBean12, Jul 28, 2018.

1. SoyBean12 Win User

Screen brightness for each user

Hello,

In Windows 10, when I adjust the screen brightness bar, it applies to other user accounts, and vice versa. It doesn't seem to matter whether the accounts are admin or standard. Does windows allow brightness settings specific to each individual user?

:)

SoyBean12, Jul 28, 2018

2. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Chicofino Win User
    Screen Brightness

My laptop screen brightness is always at Max even when I reduce it. And there is also no sleep option. I make use of windows 10. Please any suggestion

Chicofino, Jul 28, 2018
  4. Screen brightness for each user

monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

Screen brightness for each user

1. Screen brightness for each user - Similar Threads - Screen brightness each

2. Brightness of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness of the screen: I have a problem in the brightness of the screen of my laptop. It is stuck, if I change the brightness it shows it changing but it is not. I have tried many solutions like updating the driver of the Display adapters and many other solutions but none of them work. I hope...
  3. different speaker and brightness setting for each account

in Windows 10 Support
    different speaker and brightness setting for each account: my laptop has 2 accounts, one for me and one for my daughter the problem is that my daughter changes the brightness and speaker settings whenever she uses her account which annoys me greatly is there any way that windows 10 uses different brightness and speaker setting...
  4. Screen brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen brightness: My screen brightness slider control is Black and on minimum. Still screen is too bright for night time. I can't lower the brightness. Even tried settings/display etc, to no avail. Can someone help please....
  5. screen brightness

screen brightness: I have a dell laptop and it seems since my last update my screen is dim and the brightness will not adjust up or down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-brightness/f521e5a1-7caf-4392-95f5-36f3275b46c1
  6. Screen Brightness

Screen Brightness: I can not change the screen brightness on my new Dell 5000 Inspiron lap top . There is no slide bar in the display settings . The screen gets darker in the evening . Thanks...
  7. Screen brightness

Screen brightness: While charging the laptop, brightness changing option is becoming inactive. Please help me to change the brightness even while charging. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-brightness/fede8d4c-b65a-4b08-8207-c4be243401d2
  8. Screen brightness

Screen brightness: Can anyone tell me why, when I open my laptop, the screen brightness is lo?. I do not have night light on. I set the brightness to where I want it but when I open my laptop, the screen is dull again....
  9. Screen Brightness

Screen Brightness: Dear Community Members, My display screen is dimmed. I've tried two solutions: adjust the brightness to 100% and update display adapters. Neither one worked; screen is still dim. Can you please help me? Thanks....
  10. Processes running for each user.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Processes running for each user.: Just about every process I have running is running for both the admin account and a standard user account, e.g.CCleaner64.exe user name Admin, CCleaner64.exe user name "my name" Does this mean I am doubling the amount of ram and CPU resources being used? Why are the Admin's...