Windows 10: Screen Brightness is changing based on content when opening Adobe Photoshop

Discus and support Screen Brightness is changing based on content when opening Adobe Photoshop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PLEASE HELP! The screen is auto changing brightness on all screens on my desktop pc when I open Photoshop on one screen. When I have dark content I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VladVernica, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Screen Brightness is changing based on content when opening Adobe Photoshop

PLEASE HELP!

The screen is auto changing brightness on all screens on my desktop pc when I open Photoshop on one screen.

When I have dark content I get a bright screen and vice-versa.

The only way I could get rid of it is by uninstalling windows updates. But now they are back... I have tried everything on g search.

Nvidia drivers, custom win color profiles, any color profile software could not override this thing. Power management is full performance. There is no auto-brightness option like on laptops.

Reinstalling GPU drivers or any version of photoshop does not fix.

2 Samsung old screens and 1 xp-pen screen tablet

Windows 10 Ltsc on M2ssd

Msi trio RTX 2080

TR 2950x

Msi meg create x399

Vengeance rgb 3000mhz

:)

VladVernica, Sep 3, 2019

2. Adobe Photoshop hangs

Hello,

As you are facing issues with accessing Adobe Photoshop, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to install the latest version of Adobe Photoshop on your device?

As a workaround, I suggest you to check if there is any latest version of Adobe Photoshop released. If so, try to install it and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Update us the status of this issue with required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Adobe Photoshop hangs

Photoshop starts to load, then hangs on "Reading Text Global Resources... Done" The problem started on Windows 7, so I hoped that when I changed to Windows 10 the problem would stop, but it still persists. The latest version of Photoshop is not for sale,
    only for a lease on a monthly payment, so I didn't go for this, as I don't uses it often enough.

Thanks

Tenmusicman, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Screen Brightness is changing based on content when opening Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop app

Cannot open up Adobe Photoshop due to error message 400. When I was previously successful at opening up Adobe Photoshop, I was unable to share the scanned photos with email recipients or with other programs on my computer. Suggestions please. Thank you,
    Anita

AnitaWashington, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Screen Brightness is changing based on content when opening Adobe Photoshop

1. Screen Brightness is changing based on content when opening Adobe Photoshop - Similar Threads - Screen Brightness changing

2. White Balance Auto-Changes Based On Screen Content

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White Balance Auto-Changes Based On Screen Content: Depending on what is on my screen, the white balance of the screen changes. It is most noticeable when going from the screen having little pure white on it such as https://mynoise.net/noiseMachines.php to one with a lot of pure white on it such as this webpage; the white will...
  3. White Balance Auto-Changes Based On Screen Content

in Windows 10 Customization
    White Balance Auto-Changes Based On Screen Content: Depending on what is on my screen, the white balance of the screen changes. It is most noticeable when going from the screen having little pure white on it such as https://mynoise.net/noiseMachines.php to one with a lot of pure white on it such as this webpage; the white will...
  4. White Balance Auto-Changes Based On Screen Content

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Screen brightness changing based on webpage content - very annoying!

Screen brightness changing based on webpage content - very annoying!: I have a Dell XPS13 running windows 10. No issues for 2 years, but all of the sudden, the brightness is constantly changing as I view different items. If I scroll a news story, it has one brightness for text, then changes to a different brightness for an image, then a...
  6. Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop: Why are Adobe Photoshop or Creative Cloud apps not in the Microsoft store? In order to download photoshop I would have to switch out of S mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-photoshop/91e72686-c622-4007-95de-b6f0a6136063
  7. Prevent screen brightness from changing automatically based on content

Prevent screen brightness from changing automatically based on content: Hello, Both of my Win10 laptops have an issue where the screen's backlight changes automatically based on what is currently on the screen. I find thisextremely annoying because it often makes the content more difficult to see and I set my screen brightness based on what is...
  8. Adobe Photoshop CS5

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Photoshop CS5: I use Photoshop CS5 and have had no problems previously. It was loaded on a laptop running Win10 however this failed and I purchased a new one. On trying to load CS5 the autoplay / autorun fails to start. Apparently this is due to a "Digital Signature" and "Windows Signed...
  9. Adobe Photoshop CS3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Photoshop CS3: Windows 7 support is coming to an end, so I bought a Dell with Windows 10 and downloaded my Adobe photoshop CS3 installation disc and it downloaded but it will not open. The message is "Adobe photoshop CS3 is not responding". Thanks, Mike...
  10. Adobe Photoshop

Adobe Photoshop: I'm having problems. Anything i do on PS, i get this: I thought edits were suppose to be "instant" instead of taking forever to do? I have an 8-core processor and 16GB of RAM. I should not be having this problem. [img] 114670