Windows 10: Screen brightness - Windows 10

Discus and support Screen brightness - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello The screen on my Lenovo laptop is dark on startup, and the keyboard brightness controls don't lighten it. I have to go to Control Panel to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by aberyhebfryn, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Screen brightness - Windows 10

Hello

The screen on my Lenovo laptop is dark on startup, and the keyboard brightness controls don't lighten it. I have to go to Control Panel to lighten it every time. Is there a way to keep it bright by default, please? I've tried the 'Update driver software' suggestion from a 'Fix Windows 10' page, but no luck.

Thanks!

:)

aberyhebfryn, Jul 16, 2018

2. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jul 16, 2018
  3. sammy Win User
    Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Chicofino Win User

Screen brightness - Windows 10

Screen Brightness

My laptop screen brightness is always at Max even when I reduce it. And there is also no sleep option. I make use of windows 10. Please any suggestion

Chicofino, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Screen brightness - Windows 10

1. Screen brightness - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Screen brightness

2. My screen brightness is not changing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen brightness is not changing: my laptop is HP omen en0001axI uninstalled recent updates as my windows were up to date.I even rolled back ,updated display adapter drivers and tried installing the latest update too. Nothing really worked. Plz help...
  3. My screen brightness is not changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen brightness is not changing: my laptop is HP omen en0001axI uninstalled recent updates as my windows were up to date.I even rolled back ,updated display adapter drivers and tried installing the latest update too. Nothing really worked. Plz help...
  4. My screen brightness is not changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...: HelloI use a Windows 10 computer and one day I had my brightness all the way up as I usually do and all of a sudden it started flashing dark colors you can still see but it looks like it is at the darkest setting when this happens I can hear this fan or static sound that I...
  6. if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...

if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...: HelloI use a Windows 10 computer and one day I had my brightness all the way up as I usually do and all of a sudden it started flashing dark colors you can still see but it looks like it is at the darkest setting when this happens I can hear this fan or static sound that I...
  7. if i turn my brightness up the screen gets darker and i hear this fan or like static sound...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. my screen brightness keeps changing; how do i stop it from doing so?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen brightness keeps changing; how do i stop it from doing so?: recently my screen brightness started changing randomly while i'm playing games i tried it with multiple games and it's all the same, however, it happens much less when i'm in the browser. it changes about every 20 seconds, it goes from super dark to brighter than i knew my...
  9. my screen brightness keeps changing; how do i stop it from doing so?

my screen brightness keeps changing; how do i stop it from doing so?: recently my screen brightness started changing randomly while i'm playing games i tried it with multiple games and it's all the same, however, it happens much less when i'm in the browser. it changes about every 20 seconds, it goes from super dark to brighter than i knew my...
  10. my screen brightness keeps changing; how do i stop it from doing so?

in Windows 10 Customization