Windows 10: Screen Brightness

Discus and support Screen Brightness in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't adjust my screen brightness. I've tried it using the buttons and in the system settings (manual). Both didn't work. Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Astri RosaPrasta, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Screen Brightness

I can't adjust my screen brightness. I've tried it using the buttons and in the system settings (manual). Both didn't work. Any suggestions?

:)

Astri RosaPrasta, Jan 11, 2019

2. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jan 11, 2019
  3. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Chicofino Win User

Screen Brightness

Screen Brightness

My laptop screen brightness is always at Max even when I reduce it. And there is also no sleep option. I make use of windows 10. Please any suggestion

Chicofino, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Screen Brightness

1. Screen Brightness - Similar Threads - Screen Brightness

2. Sudden brightness in the screen after the update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden brightness in the screen after the update: So the problem happened right after the march 2019 update of the windows 10. The screen is so bright, even when the brightness of the screen is zero. When looking in anything, the color of pictures or even the browser icon is very flashy and that is a bother to keep looking....
  3. screen brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen brightness: I have a dell laptop and it seems since my last update my screen is dim and the brightness will not adjust up or down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-brightness/f521e5a1-7caf-4392-95f5-36f3275b46c1
  4. Screen brightness is on all my laptops but missing on all my desktops

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen brightness is on all my laptops but missing on all my desktops: Like the title reads. The screen brightness slider under Home/System/Display is missing on all my desktops, yet is there on all my laptops. Is there a slider for the desktop and, if so, where is it? Thanks, Jeff 128308
  5. Screen brightness adjust problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen brightness adjust problems: I couldnt adjust my screen brightness cause the brightness button didnt working, it stuck at 0% and i cant click on it At the setting display section it didnt show the screen brightness bar either. I dont remember this problem happenned after i updating window or not, it been...
  6. Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness is going down and the brightness...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 after waking from sleep mode screen brightness is going down and the brightness...: my computer (windows 10) after waking from sleep mode, the screen brightness is going to down to 0% Yes, brightness slider can move from 0% to 100% but the screen brightness is stack on 0%. and it's very annoying, when I always must to restart the computer again to fix it......
  7. Laptop screen brightness decreases when on Spotify app, full-screen YouTube video or other...

Laptop screen brightness decreases when on Spotify app, full-screen YouTube video or other...: Hi, Whenever I switch to Spotify, Discord, a full-screen Youtube video or any other screen which has predominantly dark colours, the brightness of my laptop screen decreases by itself. When I change the screen brightness using the function keys, the indicator shows full...
  8. Slow Performance after Adjusting Screen Brightness After Loading windows 10

Slow Performance after Adjusting Screen Brightness After Loading windows 10: Hey All, My Laptop Configuration is As Follows: Dell Latitude E6520 Intel i5 4GB Ram Dual Graphics (Intel G3000 and Nvidia NVS4200) Running Windows 10 Since i updated to 10, whenever i use the "Fn" and "Arrow Up" key. to adjust brightness My Laptop slows down...
  9. Can't adjust screen brightness in windows 10

Can't adjust screen brightness in windows 10: Previously I was able to adjust my screen brightness using the F11 and F12 keys but after January 2019 update I cannot seem to be able to do so. Pressing them does display the bar with the slider but the brightness does not change. I have tried updating the drivers for the...
  10. Can’t control brightness on the screen

Can’t control brightness on the screen: Something happened, I think after the last update I can’t control the brightness on the screen Already follow instructions posted from Microsoft: Settings-System-Display Device manager - Update all drivers Nothing help...