Windows 10: Screen Brightness

Discus and support Screen Brightness in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't adjust my screen brightness. I've tried it using the buttons and in the system settings (manual). Both didn't work. Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Astri RosaPrasta, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Screen Brightness

I can't adjust my screen brightness. I've tried it using the buttons and in the system settings (manual). Both didn't work. Any suggestions?

:)

Astri RosaPrasta, Jan 11, 2019

2. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jan 11, 2019
  3. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Chicofino Win User

Screen Brightness

Screen Brightness

My laptop screen brightness is always at Max even when I reduce it. And there is also no sleep option. I make use of windows 10. Please any suggestion

Chicofino, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Screen Brightness

1. Screen Brightness - Similar Threads - Screen Brightness

2. still no screen brightness adjustments

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    still no screen brightness adjustments: even after 1903 update finally installed I still have no screen brightness adjustments anywhere ! why please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-no-screen-brightness-adjustments/3b86a894-c410-436d-b9be-0233292d835d
  3. Screen BRIGHTNESS does NOT adjust when plug is used - AGAIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen BRIGHTNESS does NOT adjust when plug is used - AGAIN: This is an OLD problem that was fixed. BUT yesterday after 2019-06 Cumulative Update KB4503293.. the change in brightness NO LONGER adjusts when the machine is plugged or not plugged in. [ATTACH] FIX this AGAIN please. When I plug and unplug the laptop - NOTHING will...
  4. Unable to change screen brightness

Unable to change screen brightness: I am completely unable to change my screen brightness, either through settings or the control panel. I have tried everything the internet suggested, including community solutions, but none of them work. it began after the most recent windows update, where the change...
  5. Screen keeps randomly dimming when scrolling; no option for Adaptive Brightness in...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen keeps randomly dimming when scrolling; no option for Adaptive Brightness in...: The screen of my Dell XPS 13 keeps randomly dimming when scrolling. There is no option for Adaptive Brightness in my power settings for Windows 10. How do I make it stop doing this? It's incredibly frustrating....
  6. how do I get rid of a "brightness/contrast" box that keeps showing up up my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I get rid of a "brightness/contrast" box that keeps showing up up my screen: how do I get rid of a "brightness/contrast" box that keeps showing up up my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-a-brightnesscontrast-box-that/c6db69d8-5b03-420b-af75-9a9950cb4acf
  7. screen brightness not working

screen brightness not working: Hi all, I have this problem since four months ago(or more), I have tried all of the suggestions on the web and all YouTube videos but non worked. I'm posting this question just as a last try. I'm not sure what cause this problem,BUT maybe I had this problem after updating the...
  8. On screen Brightness control stuck on screen

On screen Brightness control stuck on screen: New installation of Windows 10 1809 Home edition Every time I boot the computer the brightness control/slider is stuck on the screen and will not go away. It shows 100%. The f2 and f3 keys make the brightness go up and down as normal and the slider flashes a bit but the on...
  9. Brightness of the screen is not changing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brightness of the screen is not changing.: The brightness slider is not working. I am able to change brightness percentage on the slider but it is not changing the screen brightness actually....
  10. Adjust my screen brightness automatically

Adjust my screen brightness automatically: how to locate this setting in Dell Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adjust-my-screen-brightness-automatically/5b608cd6-3086-4437-9a1d-6bba016d44a8