Windows 10: Screen Brightness

Discus and support Screen Brightness in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't adjust my screen brightness. I've tried it using the buttons and in the system settings (manual). Both didn't work. Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Astri RosaPrasta, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Screen Brightness

I can't adjust my screen brightness. I've tried it using the buttons and in the system settings (manual). Both didn't work. Any suggestions?

:)

Astri RosaPrasta, Jan 11, 2019

2. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jan 11, 2019
  3. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Chicofino Win User

Screen Brightness

Screen Brightness

My laptop screen brightness is always at Max even when I reduce it. And there is also no sleep option. I make use of windows 10. Please any suggestion

Chicofino, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Screen Brightness

1. Screen Brightness - Similar Threads - Screen Brightness

2. Windows 10. Screen brightness is locked at maximum capacity. Won't let me change it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10. Screen brightness is locked at maximum capacity. Won't let me change it.: The brightness of my laptop Acer Aspire E15 blocked at the maximum level. I can't change it in the Power settings or using the Fn key. In the settings of the Display Parameters the scale with the engine also disappeared. This is regardless of whether it is connected to the AC...
  3. cannot control the screen brightness after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot control the screen brightness after windows 10 update: cannot control the screen brightness after windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-control-the-screen-brightness-after-windows/c0fb0297-b1ce-40b0-b3eb-8b7aafc4774a
  4. Brightness of screen fades out every time it goes into sleeep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Brightness of screen fades out every time it goes into sleeep mode: Ever since I updated my laptop with December's Window feature update, my screen's brightness fades out whenever it goes into sleep mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-of-screen-fades-out-every-time-it-goes/02a05a0b-cc19-4c49-93c2-d778d588e16e
  5. Screen Brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Brightness: Hi, I can't change my screen briBrightn. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-brightness/56657643-c870-403e-87b2-a7fe03256792
  6. Dell studio 1537: Screen brightness inactive in windows 10 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell studio 1537: Screen brightness inactive in windows 10 1803: Hi guys, Kindly help me get out of this problem. After updating my windows 10 to version 1803, I can no longer adjust the brightness of my dell studio laptop 1537. It is also slow. Waiting for your help, thanks...
  7. windows10(1809 update) not adjusting a screen brightness after updating.

windows10(1809 update) not adjusting a screen brightness after updating.: windows10(1809 update) not adjusting a screen brightness after updating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows101809-update-not-adjusting-a-screen/c01cc4b0-8a27-4b25-9329-c7c25aac7e6a
  8. Missing Adjust Screen Brightness slider in Power Options

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Adjust Screen Brightness slider in Power Options: My HP laptop performed a Windows Update today. As a result, I've lost my "Adjust Screen Brightness" slider in Power Options. I can still find it in Settings - Display. I have Win 10. I've found a YouTube video (specifically for Win 7) that suggests going to Device Manager -...
  9. Adjusting Screen Brightness on Windows 10 without Mouse

Adjusting Screen Brightness on Windows 10 without Mouse: I was wondering if there was a way for me to only use my keyboard to adjust my screen brightness. My brightness level was at 100%. I tried to change it using the shortcut on the bottom right-hand side, where you can also make adjustments such as putting the computer in...
  10. screen brightness

screen brightness: My screen came up very dark this morning. How do I change the brightness? I have HP Pavilion with Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-brightness/f909f28e-e8aa-4998-8d6e-580f0c36a40a