Windows 10: Screen brightness

Discus and support Screen brightness in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I set my laptop screen brightness to remain permanent? It must not dim when switched on, or the battery is running low, or when it is only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelNeilon, Jul 12, 2018.

1. MichaelNeilon Win User

Screen brightness

How can I set my laptop screen brightness to remain permanent? It must not dim when switched on, or the battery is running low, or when it is only running on battery power.

:)

MichaelNeilon, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Gerard Qui Win User

screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Chicofino Win User
    Screen Brightness

My laptop screen brightness is always at Max even when I reduce it. And there is also no sleep option. I make use of windows 10. Please any suggestion

Chicofino, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Michael Gall Win User

Screen brightness

monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Screen brightness

1. Screen brightness - Similar Threads - Screen brightness

2. How do I get back my screen brightness control

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get back my screen brightness control: HP P6 2005ukm running Windows 10 64 bit Pro desktop. When I go to All settings/System/Display there is no brightness control above the Night light settings where it previously was. I have noticed this after the last round of updates. How do I get my brightness control...
  3. Unable to change my screen brightness after recent updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to change my screen brightness after recent updates: Since the latest update of my windows on 17 September, 2018 I am unable to change my screen brightness. I don't know why windows is giving so many updates. I am from India and the internet speed is not good at everyplace so in every 10 days updating my windows is a hard...
  4. Can't adjust screen brightness after the update

Can't adjust screen brightness after the update: I'm using a Lenovo Yoga 730-15" right now and I'm having problem to adjust my screen brightness after the update last night. Can someone help me solve this problem....
  5. Regarding Adjusting Brightness of Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regarding Adjusting Brightness of Screen: I'm unable to adjust brightness of my laptop screen using F3 and F4 keys after recent Windows 10 update. I can change it only by going to Display Settings. I have updated Display adapters and installed all the updates of the drivers available....
  6. Screen brightness won't adjust on latest Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen brightness won't adjust on latest Windows 10: I have a Dell Venue 8 Pro 5830, I upgraded to the latest Windows 10, and the brightness can no longer be adjusted, On the previous version, it worked without any flaw, Is there a way I can fix this or downgrade to a previous version?...
  7. Screen brightness doesn't change

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen brightness doesn't change: I'm currently running Windows 10 Insider Preview (Windows 10 Pro, 17738, r5_release) and I can't get my screen brightness to change. This is a laptop computer I'm using (Dell XPS 13 L322X). My display adapter is using Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 drivers and I've updated them...
  8. How can I change the brightness of my HP Laptop screen

How can I change the brightness of my HP Laptop screen: How can I change the brightness of my HP Laptop screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/how-can-i-change-the-brightness-of-my-hp-laptop/c7d86974-935b-4d0a-ab61-b530caf0e84a
  9. Screen brightness cycle appearing and dissapearing at different times of the day.

Screen brightness cycle appearing and dissapearing at different times of the day.: Hello, I find the feature of cycling through brightness by 25% increments on Windows 10 very useful. But that button periodically dissapears and is replaced with "brightness" button that does nothing when I click on it: [ATTACH] I can't figure out what the problem is....
  10. Screen brightness

Screen brightness: While charging the laptop, brightness changing option is becoming inactive. Please help me to change the brightness even while charging. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-brightness/fede8d4c-b65a-4b08-8207-c4be243401d2