Windows 10: Screen brightness

Discus and support Screen brightness in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I set my laptop screen brightness to remain permanent? It must not dim when switched on, or the battery is running low, or when it is only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelNeilon, Jul 12, 2018.

1. MichaelNeilon Win User

Screen brightness

How can I set my laptop screen brightness to remain permanent? It must not dim when switched on, or the battery is running low, or when it is only running on battery power.

:)

MichaelNeilon, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Gerard Qui Win User

screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Chicofino Win User
    Screen Brightness

My laptop screen brightness is always at Max even when I reduce it. And there is also no sleep option. I make use of windows 10. Please any suggestion

Chicofino, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Michael Gall Win User

Screen brightness

monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Screen brightness

1. Screen brightness - Similar Threads - Screen brightness

2. Can't adjust screen brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't adjust screen brightness: Hi, I can't seem to adjust the screen brightness either through the keyboard shortcuts or the brightness bar in settings. My Windows 10 is up to date and I've tried updating the Microsoft basic adapter display driver. Is there anything else I can try?...
  3. Screen brightness adjustment

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen brightness adjustment: Facts: Windows 10, ASUS 430U. Recently my screen brightness can no longer be adjusted. Whether I go into settings or tap on my keyboard symbols or hit the screen brightness icon in notifications, the brightness does not adjust up or down. Called ASUS, they had me do a...
  4. my screen brightness is changing to the minimum level by itself every 10 seconds. what...

my screen brightness is changing to the minimum level by itself every 10 seconds. what...: My screen brightness is changing to the minimum and back to the set level by itself every 10 seconds. what should i do to stop that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-brightness-is-changing-to-the-minimum/f11a86a1-6584-4189-81b2-f2e23458fa99
  5. Microsoft Lumia 950XL .. white color bright light appears on the screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Lumia 950XL .. white color bright light appears on the screen: Hi! I'm facing the problem with this phone have appears a very bright light(white) on the left side screen while i charging it.. i just bought it few months ago by online (shipped from north korea,(made in Vietnam)no warranty)��i never been let it drop yet.. still new.. so,...
  6. Windows 10 automatically adjusting laptop screen brightness when watching full screen video

Windows 10 automatically adjusting laptop screen brightness when watching full screen video: This is an issue I've only encountered in the last couple of days, I can only assume it's the result of a recent Windows update. It also only appears to relate specifically to the use of VLC media player, it doesn't appear to happen when Netflix/YouTube/Amazon are in full...
  7. screen brightness

screen brightness: I’d like to adjust my screen brightness so that it automatically gets the same brightness level when I run it on a battery as when I plug it in the socket https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-brightness/e886285f-0a69-4aac-b866-f98c94339cca
  8. Screen brightness keeps adjusting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen brightness keeps adjusting: Every 10 sec's I get a bleep and the screen brightens or darkens alternatively. Any ideas please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-brightness-keeps-adjusting/91282db6-c7be-414b-8073-2824d1714d84
  9. Can't change screen brightness through power option!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't change screen brightness through power option!: Hey guys, I have purchased Lenovo X1 Carbon with DOS. Installed Windows 10 Pro with latest October 2018 updates. I dont see any option to change screen brightness through power options but I can change through settings > display options! Even I upgraded Intel Graphics...
  10. Can't change screen brightness through power option!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't change screen brightness through power option!: Hey guys, I have purchased Lenovo X1 Carbon with DOS. Installed Windows 10 Pro with latest October 2018 updates. I dont see any option to change screen brightness through power options but I can change through settings > display options! Even I upgraded Intel Graphics...